Hey...

Options
So the quick facts... English, 31, live in France, 183cm 98kg...

hmmm... Why am I here? Why am I doing this??? I think it is all about me, how I perceive myself. I do not see me as big, but I am heavy. 6ft and 215lbs... I want to lose some weight as a confidence boost to myself. I play football (soccer) and have started running regularly, but I love eating everything that is not good. I enjoy enjoying the food I eat, I have trouble controlling my portion sizes as sometimes I just want a little more, and when I cook(love cooking) there is always a little more left... I am not sure what the aim of my weight loss is, I am hoping that will come to me during this time. But I do know I am not happy with the excess I have and want it to change, lose weight, tone up, maybe a little definition... I do not know, but I do know this is going to be an adventure into me, I am going to find out alot about myself and let's see what happens...

Replies

• alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wellcome!
    Your post was pretty much something I could have wrote a year ago. I'm 183cm and originally began at 97kg, came down to about 83kg, then life happened and I up I went back to about 94kg. Now I'm at 79.6, really close to my goal and physically feel better than ever before!

Read a lot, exercise, eat and rest enough, and you'll do great!
  • jdh0921
    Options
    Welcome aboard m8, I'm new as well. Good luck to you achieving your goals as well!