The best Brithday Present ever!

Options
kelseyt17
kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
So on October 8th I made the goal not to Weigh in till my birthday. Mostly cause I weigh myself every week and get extremely discouraged by the numbers I see and end up quitting. Well, I stuck to my goal of losing 10 pounds by my birthday and I weighed in today at 140! That's 12 pounds! I'm ecstatic!

Replies

• Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a fantastic gift, and Happy Birthday as well!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    AWESOME! Fantastic, great, wonderful job! You must be so happy! Your hard work and dedication paid off in a super way! :flowerforyou:
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    That is soo awesome! Happy Birthday! I have a similar goal for my birthday which is December 30 :)
  • modelk
    modelk Posts: 15
    Options
    Congradulations!!!!!:smile:
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :flowerforyou:
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you on all your efforts and Happy Birthday! :-)
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    That's so awesome! A great birthday present indeed! I'm so compulsive about the stupid scale....I don't know if I could do that!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Good job! And, a very happy birthday. Stay on track and keep it going. This program is not just for losing the excess weight. It's for the rest of your entire life or you'll suffer the pain of having to repeat this more times in your entire life that you may not care to count.
  • iampam654
    Options
    good job I'm happy for you! stick to what you're doing and you'll be at your goal weight in no time! also, Happy Birthday :)
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    great job! My bday isnt till next year in October and I hope to lose 150 pounds before then Happy bday
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
  • dpulum
    dpulum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!