Decided to go public with contract

Options
I decided that the best way to stick with a 6 week program it's to go public with it, because how many times have your family and friends heard you said I am doing this diet or program for sure. They are probably going to say yeah, yeah...I heard that before.
My daughter had shown me that the best way it's to show people what you're eating or doing, exercising ot not.
So I am following her example and I am signing a contract with myself and the mfp community to solemnly swear to complete the Unleach your thin program exactly as outlined, this include:
to complete all the phases 1 preparation exercises, bulletproofing my mind and the environment, follow the phases 2 and 3, listen to the bulletproofing your mind cds, 3 times a week.
To remember the reasons I am doing this program, especially when I am tempted to stop doing it.
Recognized the negative thinking and doubts, honor these feelings, but not allow them to control my actions, to remember that "feelings are not facts".
To look honestly at my behavior and feelings, no matter what comes up.
Refuse to let toxic influences interfere with my resolve to complete this program.
Make my word law in the universe by doing what I say I will do.
Not drop out without discussing this with at least one other person or the mfp community.
Re-read this contract before I break any of the promises or ignore any of the assignments.
Signed on Feb 19, 2014.

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    MFP is great!

good for you putting it out there :)
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!
  • wittman01
    wittman01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. You've done step one, recognizing what you need to do. Now go stick to your contract and make it happen.

YOU can do this! And we're here to support you!
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the 1st Big Step!! Mfp is such a huge support!
    Feel free to add me to your friends!
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I committed to eating healthier, exercise, and lose 1 pound a week for a year. After a year, I will either maintain what I lost or continue to my goal weight. I am now at my three month mark! You can do this!
  • laleonadr
    laleonadr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I wish you the best of luck!

:happy:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Welcome... this is the place to be sucessful!!
  • simona815
    simona815 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! You can do this =)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    What is the "unleash your thin" program?
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this! Just keep trying, be kind to yourself, and you will succeed. :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You're so going to do this!
  • kayaklady58
    Options
    Awesome!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am with You on this!! Great idea!!!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You've got this. Own it!
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great Job on the Contract.
    Good Luck in your weight Journey.
    Just remember we are all friends and will support you all of the way.
  • seeingthelight
    seeingthelight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good luck You can do this!:flowerforyou: if you need a friend feel free to add me!
  • lindanewland37
    lindanewland37 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything. I am here for similar reasons. I have read that people who are successful with long term weight loss have several things in common and two of those things are logging your food and making a public commitment - so that's why I am here. It helps to have other people looking at my food choices and I can see theirs to see what others are doing. I have failed more times than I can count - committed to making it work this time.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I find that I need some accountability also to face weight loss challenges. Go You!!! (And keep it simple)