No longer afraid of flying

Options
I travel (on a plane) for my job. It is not my favorite thing in the world, but mainly because of my size. I always had a fear that I wouldn't fit in my seat or I would "spill" over into the person next to me's seat. I also had to ask for seat belt extenders as well - which was no fun and was very embarrasing to me.

So I just came back from a trip and guess what? I fit in the seat and was actually comfortable, if you can be comfortable on a plane. And the other big victory was that I had some extra material on the seat belt. Before, I could just barely stretch it out to make the buckle reach the holder.

Wow. This is a big deal for me - changed my whole perspective on flying!!

Replies

• ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you girl...It pays off to exercise.. you look amazing tooo.. Congrats on your success
  • usmcgutz5150
    Options
    great job!
  • dopey1632
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!! I have the same fear of the airplane seats, and the booths is restaurants - I always have to consider where I sit and if I will fit and fit comfortably. Your story was an inspiration to keep going - I am down only 15 pounds and reading your post made me smile at the thought that I too will be comfortable on an airplane someday :happy:
    Thanks for posting and keep up the great work!
  • shaggy22
    Options
    That is really great! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!