Losing 100 Lbs and Need Friends!

Hi All! I am on week 3 of MFP and am in need of some online support through friendships! I have about 100 pounds I am going to lose and would appreciate any guidance. I am a 27 year old Mom who works full time. 40 hours a week I am on my butt in front of a computer. :grumble: My family and I live in Minnesota and it has been a rough winter with record cold temps and snow. With an 18 month old son I haven't found the perfect balance of working out. I don't go to the gym right now because I feel so guilty having my son be in daycare longer! I am looking forward to the Summer time so I may do some walking and biking and shrink my big butt.

Let's do this!

:smile:

Replies

• barbatteberysmith
    barbatteberysmith Posts: 17 Member
    Hi - I also have a great deal to lose.. I could always use another friend. NEED all the help I can get.. You can add me if you would like. I am on MFP everyday.. Welcome.
  • lmjenks22
    lmjenks22 Posts: 2 Member
    Just added you :) I love the support you get from having friends on this site!
  • I am also on a journey to lose a good amount of weight, feel free to add me. I sometimes find that the more support you have the better. I check for messages and new posts at least once or twice a week. I will give you all the support I can. :smile:
  • Hi! I also need to lose a large amount of weight and I just started today!

It is hard when you spend lots of time sitting in front of a computer. We have invested in a standing desk and a desk treadmill for our daughter who is in school and spends a lot of time on the computer. It is not a cheap solution but may be worth your while, especially being you live in a cold and snowy place! Some days she walks 4 or 5 miles while she works!

Wishing you much good luck! I will add you as a friend! We ALL can use support!