Decided to go public with contract

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLynell
    LuckyLynell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think it is really great that you are committing to yourself to make this happen! Stay focused!
  • LB30
    LB30 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Cheers (And Slainte, Iechyd da, Salute, Prost, et.al) to you!!! Best of luck!!! :smile:
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is amazing Mom!
    I am loving your renewed commitment !You know I am here for you, I love the contract, announce your commitments publicly and yes I know you are awesome and powerful to follow through, nothing feels better than going to bed with the satisfaction of a day well done - Go Mom, Go Mom Go Mom !
  • loulop1
    Options
    This week is all going to be about mindset, I have been listening to cd's and doing some soul searching, what triggers what, the landmines I want to avoid and the buried treasure is so I can leverage that for success.
    The landmines are toxic foods, toxic relationships, toxic situations, my stressful situations, my toxic routines, my toxic beliefs, my toxic feelings, and my points of pain. Wow that is going to take a while to figure it out.
    Now lets see about the buried treasures are my treasured foods, my treasured relationships, my treasured situations, my relaxing situations, my treasured routines, my treasured beliefs, my treasured feelings, my points of pleasure (this are activities that makes you happy), and my mental candy (this is things you love to think about, daydream about and fantasize about...)
    Humm...a lot to think about.
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love how brave you are to share your contact and thoughts. I am going to send you and lindanewland 37 friend requests. I'm a bit shy so haven't sent any yet. I'm 61 and have more to lose than my ticker probably shows. Celebrated 1st grandchild with a Milky Way and pizza yesterday but it was my first big overage in a month. It was a conscious decision. Back on track today. Hope you accept my request. You rock!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Love it! Glad week one went well. Mental is so big in this.
    Congrats
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    great post! you CAN do it!!!
  • tevadiva
    Options
    Good for you! You CAN do it!
  • ginahwelch
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I know you can follow through! Be strong!
  • loulop1
    Options
    I have not posted for a couple of days, but I have been busy setting everything up for Monday... I have listen to the CD's, done all the quizzes, tweaked the menu to my liking (don't like tofu) and made my grocery list for tomorrow, so I will be ready Monday! I am all pumped up!.
  • loulop1
    Options
    Thank you baby, I know you are strong also, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, and we are a bunch of strong women. LOL:laugh:
  • loulop1
    Options
    Well yesterday I did my weekly shopping and have everything ready for all my meals. I will start logging my food now. I made it public in case you want to check what I am eating. For sure no more chocolate or cocktails.
  • buffytheflabslayer
    Options
    Good luck! I think one of the hardest things to do is to tell others about your weight loss goals. I know I'm too embarrassed to do it!