40 yo mom of 3 ~ looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Hey there! I am starting MFP, again, and hope to be more successful this time!

I am happily married SAHM with 3 cute kids. I just turned 40 and desperately want to have a BMI within normal/healthy range. Plus i want to look cute for my husband!

I need to lose about 50lbs!!! I got here by having no will power and zero discipline ~ i really want to change that and I'm honestly not sure how, but I'm willing to try. If you can relate (or you are a great motivator who wants to take me on as your next project), friend me :-)

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am a mom of 4, happily married! Good luck you got this!
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined, too, though I've been on my weight loss journey for two years. I've made little changes, a little at a time. Is there one little change you can start making tomorrow to get you started? Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jill and I am a married SAHM, too. I'm on here every day & I love to encourage & be encouraged! I have a goal of losing 52lbs. Feel free to add me, anyone! I love meeting new people :)
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 37. Married, Mum of one 7 yr old boy (8 next month). It's taken me over 2 years to lose this 48lbs and the rest WILL be lost this year! Friend me if you want! :smile:
  • suzannem2014
    suzannem2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 45 yo mom of 3 - I was a SAHM until a few years ago, now work part time. I know what a struggle it can be to be home with the kids at "snack time" and indulge. My days at work are so much easier because I pack healthy foods and that's my only option....there's no picking at my kids' plates :-) or eating every time they eat. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Not sure how this works but send me a friend request please.
  • Eweeka
    Eweeka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started my fitness journey last week. I am 36 sahm to two boys. I would love some friends to keep me on track and motivated!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you can do this
    anyone can add me
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30, mum to two lovely girls (4yo and 18mo) and am hoping that I can finally lose my post-pregnancy tummy...! Will send you a friend request x
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom with a full-time job, but until a little over a year ago I was a SAHM and lost 45 lbs while doing it. Feel free to add me if you're interested. I'd be happy to tell you how I did it, controlled what I ate without going crazy and found the time to workout.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 49 and mom of 3 (20, 18,13). I want to look hoy for my hubbie too. And I want to wear cute clothes! Feel free to add me!