Looking for people doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Hi! I just started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I was hoping to find a few people who are also doing this program (or even who have completed the program) for support. So if anyone is doing this program and is interested in working together till the end I would love to have you as a friend on here! :flowerforyou:
I am new to using this site and I don't know how to add a person so if you are interested please add me or tell me how to do it! Thank you.

Replies

• Classiclove24
    Classiclove24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! Did my cardio today. Did you begin Workout 1 on Monday as well?
  • DebiVintage
    DebiVintage Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did do my first dvd on Monday! I am doing the kick start week with cardio every day and following her meal plan and I am loving it! How about you?
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just got it in the mail last night and I'm starting on Monday. I'm so excited!
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7, workouts 7 & 8. I love it! She is so motivating.
  • MuriTR
    MuriTR Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site and started BR on Monday aswell. I'd like to join you in this topic for support :)
    So far, I'm aching all over and have gained a kilo...probably due to water retention because I feel and look bloated...even my eyelids are swollen!
    But I won't give up, in fact, I'm off to do today's cardio now :)
  • vbecku
    Options
    Hi I just started today I know its a Thursday but didn't want to wait any longer. Does anyone know what to list this as under the app for the exercise? I am new to the program Thanks.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing week 6 right now... not easy but seeing very good results :) in shape and strenght
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started today I know its a Thursday but didn't want to wait any longer. Does anyone know what to list this as under the app for the exercise? I am new to the program Thanks.

I use a HRM ... look into the calories burned in my profile
  • DebiVintage
    Options
    I am so happy to be seeing so many of you starting this week! I am going to friend all of you so we can support one and other through this wonderful journey:flowerforyou:
  • Levesque_7
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 but want to get the Body Revolution next
  • DebiVintage
    Options
    I am only on day 4 but I am doing the kick start program and it has kicked me off of my 2 month long plateau and I have lost 3lbs since Monday so I am a believer!
  • Goldensun2014
    Goldensun2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am doing this program as well. Its awesome. I am on Week 7. I haven't noticed much in weight loss but have noticed more toning and overall health gains.

Add me :)
  • Goldensun2014
    Goldensun2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    fercar- Just curious how did you calculate your bmr for the Jillian videos? I am never sure how many calories i burn for them. So i usually just say 200 calories. And try not to eat back the calories... but sometimes do.
  • DebiVintage
    Options
    Goldensun2014 Ok we are now connected!
  • ChayB
    ChayB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just finished my third workout a couple of mins ago...feeling warm and fuzzy now :)
  • mshank415
    Options
    I am on week 3 workout 4, loving the program. I am not doing her cardio because I run. Not seeing any weight changes but am starting to notice that I am becoming more tone.
  • bjpressley85
    bjpressley85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started the Body Revolution Monday too! I am loving it so far, I'm getting a good workout without feeling like I'm going to die! I am doing the cardio every day this week, and was thinking about doing the cardio every day for the program because I feel so good doing it! Friday is my weigh-in day so we will see if i have lost any after these first fee days!

I also mad the vision board that she recommends. I really think it helps me. I have it up next to the tv in my workout room so i look at my goals and the kind of body I am working for. Plus i am giving my self pretty starts on the day I complete my work outs :) Just a little extra motivation!
  • DebiVintage
    Options
    Just finished my phase 1 disc 1 and after doing two separate cardios today I am SPENT! But I feel great! Now I get to eat some salmon and relax! Have a great evening :)
  • lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 8 Workouts 7 and 8 and I love it! 15 lbs. down so far and 4 inches off my midsection. Everywhere else is toning up nicely too! Definitely been a HUGE help in finally getting rid of the post-baby body.
  • sherigranger1
    Options
    Does anyone know how to post this under the exercise part.....as per calories burned....how do you tell?