Anyone Allowed 1260 Calories with Public Diary....

Options
I'm getting pretty tired of eating the same meals. While it's helping me lose and maintain when I want, I'd like some variety!

Anyone who has an allowance of 1260 calories and a Public Food Diary, please let me know :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My daily intake is around there, feel free to browse mine if you'd like.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Mine's 1200 but I usually range between 1200 and 1300... And I have some off days :-P ... feel free to peruse
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm on 1200 feel free to look around, go beyond the past fortnight coz i was doing this weird thing so just quick booked cals but have been around ages so got lots for you to look at! :smile:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    My MFP allowance is 1200 but I work out a lot so I eat back some of my exercise calories and typically eat between 1400-1800. Feel free to look around.
  • vanrunninggirl
    Options
    Feel free to take a look at mine
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Mine is public.. I am around 1200 though but I do make alot of my own foods. If you are interested in any recipes let me know!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Bump mine is not public but I can change that give me like an hr and you can look at it.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm close to that so feel free to take a look at my diary.223713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes! Feel free to peruse. I cook a lot, and freeze portions for lunches.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Okay feel free I made public now. Mind I dont keep track on weekends and sometimes I do indulge but hey it has worked for me greatly!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1290 and do believe that my diary is open. I cook a lot so that I can eat more. :)
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1200 and public. I eat my 400-500 exercise cals and still go over sometimes. Feel free to look.
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My allowance is 1465, but I never really hit it, I'm more around the 1200 and under mark. You can take a look at my diary, it's public.
  • azenga
    azenga Posts: 12
    Options
    My diary is public and my calorie range is around there. I don't do a lot of cooking though =/.
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome...thanks!!