Looking for 'friends' with similar stats

Options
I'm 20 years old, 5'6", with a current weight of 145. My goal weight is 110. I have a 4 month old daughter. I'm Canadian.

I like following people with similar stats as it gives me motivation. If you're even relatively close to any of the above mentioned, whether in numbers or in life, send me a request and I'd love to help you through your weight loss goals. :)

Replies

• jessicagaray
    Options
    Hi Erin,
    We have a lot in common actually. I am 26 years old, 5 ft 3", my current weight is very similar to yours at 148. My original goal was 140 but now I would love to be 125-130. I have a 9 month old son and I'm also Canadian :) Where abouts do you live? I will send you a request....
  • iliketopaint
    Options
    Erin, I'm 5'2 and 135 right now... trying to loose the last 10 lbs. Maybe you could help motivate me! Hah
  • MelissaLu
    Options
    Oh wow...I think we're almost the same haha! I'm 5'6, 19 (going to be 20 the 16th) and 143. I've only got 8 more pounds to go though and I don't have a child lol.
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 22, Canadian (Ontario), 5'6, 130 lbs (was 148) and looking to get down to 125! And i dont have a kid but i want one! LOL.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    5'4" a wee bit older :wink: currently 142 but would like to get to 120-130, Canadian and I have 2 girls!
  • azenga
    azenga Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'4", 150 lbs. My goal weight is 130 and although I was tracking here and there before, I really just got motivated to start my diet/exercise routine today. It's always nice to have a good support system!

-Ashley