Hello from Sweden

Options
Hi there. Swedish ... girl? woman? lady? Wonderwoman! trying to get in shape.
I have a wedding to attend to this easter and l don't want to be the whale in a dress (which l am atm) , so l'm trying to loose as much as possible before that, and l want a nice beachbody this year.

lt's not that easy for me to loose weight, l eat when l'm bored :S , and l'm a chef so l'ts my job to taste food all day. :S
But l have tried out MFP for a couple of weeks and l think it's awesome and really helps me take normal portions instead of just stuffing my face with everything edible in sight and eat til l can't eat more.
It's like having an eating disorder quite frankly, when l get going, l just can't stop til l'm sick.

Anyways, would be nice to have some international pals, the swedish forums are dead :S

Good Luck, Have fun

Replies

• jelie3110
    Options
    Hi there! I am Swedish but live in Annapolis, Maryland
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • rhonda6373
    Options
    Hello,

I would love to have some international friends. You can friend me if you like. Have a great day and best of luck on your journey.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hej! Hur mar du? Du kan "add" mej.

Har det sa bra!
  • jucooper1
    Options
    Hej! Välkommen till mfp! Jag heter John, heter du? I've been learning Swedish off an on over the past few years, but it's been awhile since I've looked at it, and that's about all I remember, haha.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! =) Unfortunately the only link I have to Sweden is that at one point I worked at Ikea (Seriously a great company. Love it!), but feel free to pass me a friend request! ^_^ I sleep during the day most of the time (eastern America) so I should be awake at the same time as you =)
  • gwestberg
    Options
    Haha, well it's not a big country so l'm not expecting that everyone havea swedish connection. I'm just as interested in learning about other cultures and how it is for them/you to loose weight and what ideals your society has.
    And everything else of course, l want to learn about the world. ;)

And Ikea is a real nice company, I live not far from Ikeas "birthplace" , so to speak. ;)

Thanks for the welcome and i'll send a friend req. your way ;)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love you have you as pal. I'm not working toward a goal date but I am working. It would be fun to have a Swedish connection as my grandparents came to Minnesota from Sweden. Please add me if you wish.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am Swedish and live in Minnesota. My family comes from Nässjö and works on the railroads. I have been there two times and it is beautiful.