Anybody interested in a 30 Day Shred/C25K combo?

Options
I'm looking to start both programs March 1 or 2! I'll make a group to keep us motivated if I can get enough interest!

Replies

• AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    No takers?
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Not doing either but I try to run 3 days a week. You are welcome to send a friend request.
  • LaurenMariex33
    Options
    I'm actually on week 2 of doing this! I've been doing T25 followed by level 1 of the 30 DS. I'm thinking of moving to level 2 next monday.
  • callsleepye
    Options
    What is that?
  • AlysonG2
    Options
    I'm actually on week 2 of doing this! I've been doing T25 followed by level 1 of the 30 DS. I'm thinking of moving to level 2 next monday.

How has it been so far? I'm hoping I haven't bitten off more than I can chew!
  • AlysonG2
    Options
    What is that?

The 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD. Couch to 5K is a free running app, where it gets you ready to run (jog) a 5k in 8 weeks!
  • ChayB
    ChayB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm doing something similar im doing c25k with jmbr instead of 30ds, been at it a few days now and I prefer the c25k to the cardio dvds as I can get out and run in the park
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested!
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    im on week seven of c25k and just starting to do the shred (but am not doing it every day ) x
  • MadMath
    Options
    I am doing C25K. I finished day 2 of week 3 last night.
  • candacekara
    candacekara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very interested! Add me as a friend!
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good luck! I started 30DS right as I was ending C25K. It kills me to run 30 minutes and do 30DS on the same days now.
  • LilPuertarican
    LilPuertarican Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Presently, I am doing a 30-Day Challenge, which ends on March 16 with a family member. We are working out 6 to 7 days/week with seven of Jillian Michaels' DVDs.

I would not mind doing this with you, but I won't be able to start until after March 17.

Well, let me know if you or someone else is interested in doing a 30-Day Challenge combining c25k with one of Jillian Michael's DVDs after March 17 or April 1. :smile:

Good luck and God speed...
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Ripped in 30 and #walkb4urun (another 5k training plan spread out over 11 weeks) so I'm definitely interested! Feel free to add me!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing both but I'm planning on alternating them. One week 30DS and the other C25K. I just don't like working out twice a day because of all the calories I burn and I just don't want to eat 500 more calories LOL. But I'm with ya! :bigsmile:
  • 1fitwong
    1fitwong Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm already doing C25K, but I'm interested in doing the 30DS as well! =)
  • huneycutt13
    huneycutt13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What type of schedule are you planning on doing? I'm on week 5 of C25K and have been doing 30S on my off days from jogging. I felt like I wasn't exercising enough so this week I started doing C25k/30S or cardio/30S each day instead of switching. Only my second day doing this but really starting to feel the burn. I moved up to Level 2 of 30S and its killer but so worth it.
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I am doing this :) Mon-Wed-Fri C25k, Tu-Thu 30DS, and Sat Jillian Michaels' Killer Abs DVD. Sun = rest day. I am only on my first full week of doing it, but I really like it so far. I have a 5k in May to get my butt in shape for, and I also would like to lose some inches and tone up which 30 DS has done for me in the past.
  • cjbsnb
    cjbsnb Posts: 2
    Options
    What type of schedule are you planning on doing? I'm on week 5 of C25K and have been doing 30S on my off days from jogging. I felt like I wasn't exercising enough so this week I started doing C25k/30S or cardio/30S each day instead of switching. Only my second day doing this but really starting to feel the burn. I moved up to Level 2 of 30S and its killer but so worth it.

How have you found this to work out? I'm also on week 5 of C25K and just started doing the 30DS. Wondering if I should run my 3 days per week and then do the 30DS on the days I do not run, or if I should just do the 30DS every day (w/run days). I want results, but don't want to be so beat I can't move...lol! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!