Insanity/Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid Anyone? friendly advice?

Today I completed day 15 of my Insanity/Bbl hybrid work out that I found on MFP I believe. Is anyone else doing these two programs? I really wanted to double up on work outs and do both 6days a week but a lot of people suggested otherwise. I did one month of insanity last spring and loved it. Currently loving bbl ... But I'm wondering because I'm doing brazil butt lift every other day rather than every day will I still see great results in my *kitten*? Lol I love insanity for getting an all over body work out... But I'm really trying to see major results in tightening/lifting my butt by June. I'm in pretty good shape and I eat very clean. Any suggestions?

Replies

• LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Bump! I'm curious too! I'm doing insanity at the moment and was thinking of getting hip hop abs and Brazil butt lift and doing those two on alternate days while following insanity. I've a holiday in 2 months coming up and I need to be down about 10 pounds to be even remotely comfortable with the super healthy bf on the beach.
  • I hear you !!! I've been really enjoying the hybrid between insanity and BBL. I plan on completing the 60 days and if I don't see the results I'm wanting in the booty area, I'm going to repeat BBL by itself. I am also VERY curious about hip hop abs. (Especially because of the great deal I keep seeing on Tv!) lol 10 lbs isn't that much at all I know you can do it! I did 30 days of insanity last ear before going on vaca with my boyfriend and I was super happy with results!(and I didn't even get to month 2 with Max conditioning) i would focus more on inches than lbs! I've been mad at the scale one too many times but still noticed huge results! Good luck !
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    I'm doing BBL every day. I don't do Insanity, I'm doing zumba & zumba with weights as well as 2 abs programs. My weight loss is harder to do but there seems to be some movement in my buns. I'll try to take leg & buns photos front and back for myself this Sunday on my official weigh in day. I do all of it every day, no days off.