Let's be FuelBand friends!

Options
Apparently I'm late jumping on the Nike+ FuelBand wagon, so the search I did had the FuelBand topics from a few months ago. I move more for goals and friendly competition so was wondering if pals out there wanted to be FuelBand friends?! My SN is Si11ySkitt1es. Feel free to add away!

Today is my first full day using the band so I'm excited to get started! This morning I parked in the parking spot the furthest away from my building and then I took the stairs instead of the elevator. On my break, I treated my co-workers to an interpretive dance while walking down the hallway to make photocopies. So I'm on my way to earning FUEL!

Thanks!

Replies

• phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Going to add you!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Going to add you!

YAY, thanks! Can't wait! I was starting to think I was doing these extra interpretive dances and lunges to the photocopier room for nothing! LOL
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've been using my FuelBand for almost a week now and loving it, but I still haven't figured out the friends feature yet and how to compete and access leaderboards. Am I missing something? Help?
  • fieldgenej
    Options
    Add me FieldGenEJ
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have requested you as a friend. Anyone can feel free to add me as well SN: jkdetails Haven't had anyone to compete with yet?
  • Jennyt742
    Options
    I would love to have some more fuelband friends as well my SN is Jennyt742 please feel free to add me :)
  • Tmarceaub
    Tmarceaub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I am new to the nike fuelband ! It's is awesome for now but as a lot of people, I don't have a lot of friends on the Nike+ website ...
    So, as a developer myself, I code a small website to add friends by sport, city, and level on the nike+ platform :)
    Please, tell me what do you think about it, and if you like it ! If you do, don't hesitate to share, as more people registered, it will be more usefull to find some really cool new nike+ friends ;)
    Here is the address ( I don't know if I can post adress over there, I hope it is ok )
    http://wannabe.thefitstudent.com/
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    I am new to using the Nike FuelBand also ... I sent some requests to people in this thread :flowerforyou: My user name on Nike is Ke11y-Jo if you would like to add me :smile:
  • seaside31
    Options
    My Nike+ name is seaside3. I just got a fuel band for Christmas and would like to try the friend feature.
  • kmarshalljansen
    kmarshalljansen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just got started with my FuelBand, my Nike+ name is MarshallJansen, feel free to add me!
  • guapogringo
    Options
    I love my fuelband. I never take it off
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    HI, I am late to this thread, but love my FuelBand! My screen name is terpteacher there. Please add me!
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    I sent friend requests on Nike+ to those who posted after me. I am Ke11yJo on both sites. :flowerforyou:
  • verdouxkai
    verdouxkai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump! Lol, I'm late as well, but would like to use the friend feature on my fuelband! I added everyone here, I'm verdouxkai
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm lilredheadgirl !
  • sott3
    sott3 Posts: 1
    Options
    My Nike profile name is sott3. I've had the band for a while now. It's helped me maintain...now I want to start losing again. Feel free to add me.
  • scruffywunder
    Options
    Feel free to add me Scruffywunder is the nike+ name