Postcard Challenge 12!!! Starting 11/18/10

Options

Replies

• bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am at 187 today. I don't plan on weighing in until Dec 6th so I officially lost 6 pounds!!!
  • storybookcreator
    Options
    I am at 187 today. I don't plan on weighing in until Dec 6th so I officially lost 6 pounds!!!

that is awesome!!!
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    Well, we have one more day until the postcard challenge is officially over! So get to the gym this morning, take the dog for the walk, drink plenty of water and say no to the holiday cookies that might be lurking around your office. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress over the last two weeks!

As for me, I've found it hard to get back into the swing of it after Thanksgiving. I've still been hitting the gym in the morning... but as you can tell by my food tracker... I haven't been keeping tracked! So as I look at my lonely glass of water wondering how it was I enjoyed drinking my 2 liters at work before Thanksgiving and now it just sets there making me fell guilty... I'll reward myself with the first cup of coffee in the morning once it's gone! Small steps, small rewards!

Don't forget to post your results tomorrow, we have already had one weigh in turned in! Congrats to bkrbabe57! You set a high goal for us and a good start towards our combined goal of 82.6 pounds down!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Must remember to put a reminder on my phone to weigh in tomorrow!!!
  • odatcindy
    Options
    Well - Congrats to those of you who stuck with the challenge and will be weighing in tomorrow. Although I didn't participate with you, I did observe you. I weighed in this morning; I lost a total .6 pounds this month. However, my trainer took my measurements this evening and I lost a total of five inches!! I'll take inches any day. I'm going to skip the next challenge because I don't plan on weighing in again until January 1. I'm really focused on doing the plyometrics and resistance training at the gym and losing inches and body fat (down 2% this month). So I wish you all the best of luck and may your Christmas season be blessed by God.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost loads but as of this morning, I am in ONEderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And MFPers, I intend to stay there!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else for the challenge and I'm defo in the next one!!!
    Weight this morning 199.5lbs.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost loads but as of this morning, I am in ONEderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And MFPers, I intend to stay there!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else for the challenge and I'm defo in the next one!!!
    Congrats on the wonderland....weighing in at 171....only techniquely a 1lb loss, but with the gain and reloss during the holiday, I'll take it....advance congrats to whoever wins and I'll see you all at the next challange......Good luck all!!
  • Jennili7
    Options
    I started at 158.2 and this morning I was 156.2 so I'm down for a 2 pound loss. If only weigh in was yesterday..I was 155.6 :tongue:

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the progress everyone has made and I also can't wait to see our overall weight loss!

Happy Calorie Counting!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    214.6, 6.4 since 11/18, good luck to everyone

*too early to count, lol, 221-214.6=6.4*
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options

Louise, that is fantastic; well done. I've only had a small loss this challenge - SW 177.6, today 176.6 - so 1lb lost. Still, at least I am still losing and good luck to all the other big losers!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • storybookcreator
    Options
    Not exactly the numbers I wanted to see this am...but it is what it is... weigh in this morning at 158.5 so I gained .5 lbs over the last two weeks
  • drew531
    drew531 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to say that I lost weight during the challenge. I gained 5lbs and lost 5lbs during the last two weeks...lol
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    So start weight was 281.6 & current weight (as of tuesday still--broken scale yesterday and today so cannot verify that I am still here until i purchase another) was 276.4 so 5.2 lost. :)
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    So I was so good the first week of the challenge... I was down to 250 on Thanksgiving morning! Then by the time the weekend was over up to 253! That was even with hitting the gym Thursday and Saturday morning! Needless to say, I did pull it back down but not as much as I had hoped... 251.4 was this morning's weigh-in.

Looking forward to reading everyone else's results!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I started at 187.6 and am ending at 185.6. I'm glad my weight loss stayed steady with Thanksgiving!
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    162 this morning - down 5 lbs from the start of the challenge. Yay us!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im at 170.8, down 3.8 :)
  • odatcindy
    Options
    Congrats to all of you!!!
  • storybookcreator
    Options
    Not exactly the numbers I wanted to see this am...but it is what it is... weigh in this morning at 158.5 so I gained .5 lbs over the last two weeks

Well, today, the day after our weigh in I'm at 157.5 - go figure!
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    We still have a handful that have not posted their end weight for this Postcard Challenge. I'll be sending them emails this afternoon and hopefully will have a winner by tomorrow! Everyone has done great especially for tossing a holiday in the middle of it!