I need some MOTIVATING friends

Options
Personally, I don't want friends to just have a huge friend list. I want people that can help me stay motivated and I'd do the same for them. I plan on logging every day until this weight is gone and probably keep logging even then to stay on track. I have a lot to lose.

Replies

• Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can help you. I log in my food every day and workout 6 days a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and always looking for a new friend to cheer on! Add me if you like :)
  • phathousecat
    phathousecat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. I'm on here all the time! Sending a request your way, if you don't mind!
  • advocare_momma
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm on day 10, so I feel like i'm just starting out too!
  • mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :) I log daily (trying to be better about the weekend) and I am on a workout schedule trying to get in 4-6 workouts a week. :)
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also log daily! I work out 5 days a week (sometimes more)!

I will send you a friend request! :)
  • HampGod
    Options
    I got your back!!
  • rorysmommy
    rorysmommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm always thinking about losing weight. I want to be healthier (and smaller) but then something happens and I lose my motivation. I go to the gym, I even have a trainer...I don't like it, I don't want to go. I NEED TO though. At this point, I'm trying to get into the swing of things. Counting calories and moving. They have worked for me in the past. Currently, I have about 100 pounds to lose (ouch, thats the first time I've written that) I started my journey again on Tuesday. Feel free to add me, I need the motivation too!