29 lbs and counting... I am soo loving this!! B/A Pics

Options
Just wanted to take a moment and share my JOY with my fitness pal family. I have lost 29 lbs as of this past Sunday and yesterday was the first time I was willing to take a full body shot since February. I was so embarrassed with my last body pic. But even so, it wasn’t until the end of July when I decided to do something about the weight.

It has been 18 weeks and I am so close to achieving my 30lb mark (which I know will be this week). I have had my good days and my really bad days but Im still kicking and fighting for this. I love my new look on life, my new attitude with myself, and all of my MFP family.

Can’t wait to see what else the future holds!!

before-1.jpg

after.jpg

Replies

• ErickaJos
    ErickaJos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Juanita! You did an excellent job! Keep up the good work. You've inspired me to keep coming back to MFP and logging in my food and workouts. You look HOT!!
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    That is so fabulous!! You look great!! Keep up the great work.
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful! I can't wait till I hit my 25-30 lbs mark!
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look awesome!
  • donnak7
    donnak7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Nice job.
  • becomingsara
    Options
    Awesome work! Way to stick with it.
    ~ Sara
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Juanita, you ARE an inspiration! Your hard work has obviously paid off. And you look smokin' hot! :flowerforyou:
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling! Congrats on your success. Keep up the great job!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Way to stick with it! Thanks for the inspiration to keep me on track!!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, and you look so HAPPY! Congrats on the loss. Your success makes me think I can do it too! (My 225 goal is 14lbs and hopefully about 2 months away!)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.... and u can see it all in your face! Congratulations:)
  • traceysturn
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good work!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your posture is amazing! You have a great confidence about yourself now! Keep it up! It only gets better with time!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're doing great Juanita!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Congrats Good job
  • Brickhouse1920
    Options
    Congratulations, that is wonderful. Your looking great. Keep up the good work!!!!!!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    well done x:love:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look great@ congrats...i totally understand your position..ive noticed i have ALL head shots and no full body shots
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    juanita girl im just commenting i didnt even notice that was you...(your first pic) until i went to your profile...wow im proud of you what a change...you rockin it girl...such a role model for me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!