Make some motivated/supportive friends

Options
Hey everyone!
im just looking for some motivators and great work out friends!
I am a stay at home mom on a farm and boy I tell you the closest friends I have are a four legged cow in the field.
I am wanting to lose that pregnancy baby weight and of course I had a C-section so its been feeling impossible to get it off.
im almost a month in and just looking for that support to keep going.
I wont get into details of no support from family but anyways!
add me if youd want i'd love to share with you your journey to looking fabulous and healthy!

Replies

• louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello how are you? I log daily (probably chatter too much on here to be honest haha) feel free to add :)
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find many motivators and encouragement here. I'm here every day and like louisegibbs85 said, i probably chatter too much too. LOL. You can add me if you'd like
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! im here daily.. feel free to add me :)
  • katy_jane_2013
    Options
    I've add you on here all the time
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Always motivatedly charged over here. Please all feel free to add me and check out my wall for daily inspiration!
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im always looking to add positive friends :)
  • hobo_chic
    Options
    I love cows <3:) & motivation. Let's be friends!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    welcome -I am on here daily-I do workout a lot-and I do believe in a great support systeme so please feel free to add me:smile:
  • Just1Trip
    Options
    I am brand new on MFP.... again. I have been on before and achieved my goals, and made some awesome friends in the progress. I am back to working out on a regular basis again, and look forward to looking AND feeling better. I have been fitness minded all of my life, and I love people. If you need anything please let me know!