I am getting breast implants!!

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Woot! I have my consultation on Monday, and I hope to have the surgery in March! I am sooo excited. Weight gain, breastfeeding, and then weight loss have done a major number to my boobs.
    I would love to hear any words of advice! Thank you!!

I'd love to see before and afters.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I think it's crappy when people write meh or don't do it, when she's already said she is going to do it. Her body, she's made up her mind. Why be negative?

I don't think that was meant as a statement, positive or negative, on whether the OP should have them or not.

I don't think she meant that meh means don't do it. But I do think that she thinks it's not very nice when someone purposely shows a lack of interest when someone is excited about something. Imagine saying "meh" to someone in real life after they express joy over something, I don't think you will get a good response from them (if they don't ignore you).

I say "meh" to people IRL all the time. It's honest.

Good for you?

Which is pretty much equal to "meh"
    I'm not butthurt about it.

I'm glad you caught that.
  • DanaSsss
    DanaSsss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In April mine will be 7 years "old" lol...doesnt seem like that long ago. I wouldnt say they changed my life, but I think they are awesome. Congrats to you!!!!
  • SnowZombie
    Options
    Good for you! Wish I could get some!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I think it's crappy when people write meh or don't do it, when she's already said she is going to do it. Her body, she's made up her mind. Why be negative?

I don't think that was meant as a statement, positive or negative, on whether the OP should have them or not.

I don't think she meant that meh means don't do it. But I do think that she thinks it's not very nice when someone purposely shows a lack of interest when someone is excited about something. Imagine saying "meh" to someone in real life after they express joy over something, I don't think you will get a good response from them (if they don't ignore you).

In really real life, if a stranger walked up to me an announced they were getting breast implants I would back away slowly.

The meh is "this is the internet, which never dies".
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

In really real life, if a stranger walked up to me an announced they were getting breast implants I would back away slowly.

I give up. You will never get it.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking what size are they now? I have a b cup and I'd love new boobs but my husband says not to worry about it so if he's happy I'm happy .

I hope you love them ! Good luck !
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

Hey everyone, guess what? I had MEATBALLS for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better be excited for me and congratulate me too, damnit..
  • h0pe4change
    Options
    I think its great. I think you need to do cosmetic surgery for the right reasons for sure ! but if you work hard for it why not! Im going to get mine lifted this year after I lose more weight. I wont be having kids (hopefully) any time soon so ill enjoy the young 'perky' tits for now and when i have kids ill enjoy the natural and perfectly beautiful drop they will have again!

Good job on your success!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

Hey everyone, guess what? I had MEATBALLS for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better be excited for me and congratulate me too, damnit..

And I want before and after pics of your meatballs!!!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

And I want before and after pics of your meatballs!!!

meh...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I give up. You will never get it.

What you don't get is that the OP is using a variation of her real name. These posts live on in Google cache FOREVER. She uses the same user name on other social media platforms.
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOO JEALOUS! Tell me all about recovery and stuff. :)
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate
  • atcross
    atcross Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    From a woman who has been blessed/cursed with disproportionately large breasts, my only advice is to be moderate when you choose your new cup size. At 5'3' and 139 lbs I'm a 34 DD or DDD (depending on the brand/style of bra) and when I was 115 lbs I was still a 34 D. I don't have kids yet, so I don't know what'll happen with them then! Now, don't get me wrong. I would have no problem with my breasts if I didn't have to buy clothes. While they are not so large as to look freakish, they do make it difficult to by clothes that fit nicely. If I try on a dress that fits my chest, it's too big in the waist 98% of the time. Button down shirts are almost impossible to fit, and if I find one that fits moderately well I still have to put discreet safety pins in the button placket to keep it from gaping. Blazers and jackets are a problem too, of course. It often leaves me wondering "where do the women with big implants shop?" I pretty much live in knit tops and sweaters even though I really would prefer a more tailored look, but alas... It just gets frustrating. That said, I don't think I'd ever consider a reduction. Oh, and the best sports bra I've found yet for high-impact activity is the "Shock Absorber Run Sports Bra". :-) Best of luck! And if you haven't already experienced it, prepare for men who somehow just can't quite look you in the eye! (I call them boob-talkers when they stare at my chest throughout an entire conversation.)
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm jelly. Can't wait to see the new boobs!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options

I'm not surprised that you would get excited over meatballs.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

You want to go ahead and explain what you mean for the class...
  • Beautifulreflections
    Options
    Good luck :smile:

Wish I was getting mine this spring :cry:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Seems silly to be so excited over meatballs, doesn't it? Almost as silly as being excited over paying exorbitant amounts of money to a plastic surgeon for a procedure to boost one's fragile ego and bragging about it in public.

Right?