Body Revolution Cardio - too loud?

Options
Hello all!

I started Jillian Michaels BR 2 days ago (so sore) and today is the first time I'll be doing cardio. I live in an apartment above another family and I'm concerned about jumping too much and disturbing them. The first 2 dvds didn't have much jumping in them (even the cardio parts) so I was okay with that. Would you recommend I just go to the gym and run on the treadmill for 30 mins or is there not much stomping and jumping in the cardio dvd.

Also, how are future DVDs? Is there a lot of jumping? If so, is there a way to customize the moves to make them less loud? I already do any jumping on a yoga mat to try to cushion the sound.

Thanks!

Replies

• shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Watch them and find out?

Our downstairs neighbours used to complain all the time when we did running/jumping things. Moved to a townhouse, now I can jump all over the place all day.
  • staceycakes71
    staceycakes71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cardio 1 is low impact - no jumping. The later workouts are more jumpy - I just try to land softly and not thump. Moving to a house tomorrow so I won't have any more excuses!
  • lma0423
    lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Are only the later cardio workouts more jumpy or are all of the workouts after phase 1 jumpy?
  • staceycakes71
    staceycakes71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    They all have cardio bursts for one minute. Things like high knees which aren't too bouncy. I'm on week 7 and today was rock star jumps which I modified so I was only lifting one foot at a time. My downstairs neighbour has never complained. I only exercise in the early evening so I'm not waking anyone up.