5"2 weigh 130 any others?

Options
My goal weight is 110 just curious if there are any others in the same situation :)

Replies

• mrsieve
    mrsieve Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (and a half :P) and weigh 173lbs. I'm aiming for 125lbs in the long run. I felt and looked my best around 125lbs just a few years ago.
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3.5 and weigh 130, I'd like to be about 122 but actually I'd rather just be able to get back into my clothes, so it's inches I'm really interested in. I did it last year and then got back into bad habits so am here again!
    Feel free to add me,
    Helen
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and about 135ish. Goal weight is approximately 120, though I'm aiming for fat loss instead of weight loss so the GW is just an estimate :)
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Im 5''2 but about 160lbs! Goal is 115-120 :)

Jealous that you're so much closer than me!

I am the slightest bit taller but our SW and GW are so similar :D
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and weigh about 135 right now. Trying to get to 125, and see how I like that. I'm older, though.
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started out weighing around 125. Now I weigh 117 and now I'm trying to get down to 110-115. Since I'm close, I want to try to tone and lose inches. Add me if you want! MFP has me set at a little over 1200 calories but since I breastfeed my four month old, I eat more like 1800 to cover my breastfeeding calories. It's been working great so far! Before I got pregnant, I was around 120, and I gained 40 pounds while pregnant. So being 117 now feels fantastic lol.
  • CubanitaChele
    Options
    Am 5"2 and 133 trying to get to 115 or 120 but it looks like is not happening am stuck here..... :( any suggestions
  • kitkatninaa1
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 147lbs. Looks like our weight goal is all generally the same, although I'm looking to stay in the 130 category.
  • Lsbohnert
    Options
    How long is it taking all of you to lose weight? I know the closer you are the harder it is to lose sadly :(
  • horizontal8
    horizontal8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'0 currently 140 and goal weight is 115! Ive been on MFP for 4 weeks now but have only lost a pound =(
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    5'1ish" 129 (finally got under 130 when I've been stuck for months boo) aiming for 110 (would be happy around 115-120 if I manage to lower my bf%)
  • StephanieKTerranova
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 138. My goal is 115 or so depending on how I feel. I just started back up with my diet and looking for friends. Add me :)
  • typicallyjazzy
    typicallyjazzy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'3 and my goal is 115-120, leaning towards the upper end. I'm a pound or 2 away from my goal right now but focusing mainly on fat loss.
  • Lsbohnert
    Options
    Have you lost inches though?
  • Lsbohnert
    Options
    5'0 currently 140 and goal weight is 115! Ive been on MFP for 4 weeks now but have only lost a pound =(
    Have you lost inches though at least?
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1 - SW was 136lb, CW 115lb, GW 109lb :smile:

Last April I got down to 107lb, but I wasn't strength training - I was just skin and bones, unhealthy looking almost! (Well apart from my stomach, I think I'll always have a podge!!)

I've gone from a UK size 12, to a size 8.

:smile: :smile:
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I've lost 6 inches off both my waist and hips. And way too much off my chest!