After 3 kids in 5 years, I'm ready to get my body back.

Options
So after completely abandoning MFP, going back to feeling sorry for myself and wondering what it would be like to lose weight...I am back. And this time I'm not busy thinking about how much I can lose in X amount of days, will I reach my goal? will I give up? etc etc...this time I'm taking it day by day and just putting 100% into each work out and just letting the scale do the talking, but not taking what it has to say to heart.

My main goal was to add some sort of work out to my daily routine, and try to eat better...and that's what I'm going to concentrate on.

Both my husband and I started P90X3 yesterday, I just got done with day 2. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm back on the road of becoming healthier...and I think that's a great thing.

So hello, I'm Anna.

:smile:

Replies

• cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you. Finding time to workout when you have children can be a daunting task. Nice job getting it done.
  • NiqueKristan
    NiqueKristan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna (:
    Congrats on your (semi) new additions. Best of luck to you!! And just remember food intake is most important so if you don't have time to exercise (motherhood is no joke) focus on eating clean or if you can't/don't want to eat clean moderation!!

edited for typo
  • akshngrl
    akshngrl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had 3 in 5 years too, and my youngest is 4 now. Time to get rid of the weight once and for all right? Together we can adopt healthy habits to continue throughout our whole lives, so we can enjoy our kids, and so they can grow up eating right, exercising and knowing how to take care of their bodies! Friend me if you like so we can support each other.