Body Media data missing?

Has anyone else noticed that their BodyMedia data will just "disappear"? It will be synced just fine, and show up as the "Body Media Adjustment" one day. Then when i go back in my diary it will be gone.

I'm wondering if it has to do with me having my FitBit synced here also? It use to just put the data with the higher number, but now it seems that the FB adjustment will cancel out the BM. I do a lot of exercise outside of what the FB can track, so the BM will almost always show a higher burn. It doesn't always overwrite it, but it will do it randomly.

I've just been making a "note" in my exercise diary as to what the BM reads as my extra burn for the day. The week that i lost my FB i had to make a custom exercise because the BM data was randomly gone and my diary showed RED for the time :(

Replies

• Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Jan 28th - Feb 7th, Feb 11th, 17th -19th are just gone. It seems totally random, yet i'm not sure what is causing it :(
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Why are you using and syncing both devices?
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    I'm using both devices mainly because my fiance has the FitBit and we have a friendly step competition going on w/ the device. He doesn't have a BodyMedia. But I guess it's silly to have both synced with MFP, I just never disconnected my FitBit account when i got the BodyMedia last month. I've had the FitBit since Nov '12, so it's become part of me. lol

I've disconnected my FitBit account now. Hopefully my BodyMedia data will reconnect and fix itself! *crossing fingers*