noticeable?

Options
is my weight loss from june up until now actually noticeable? I don't see any difference myself.

june

1003413_566515676725527_557507093_n.jpg

today

12757_683477635029330_1297742757_n.jpg

Replies

• LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely! You look fab! You can really see it around your tummy and hips so well done you :) x
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh my, YES, I see a difference, You look great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    looks like it, though do you have any pics of 'before' wearing a similar shirt? Then you'll really see the difference.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    It is hard to see a difference if the camera angle is different and your cloths are different. Try retaking the progress pic in the same way you took the before, I bet you will see a difference.
  • losinglbslovinglife
    Options
    before I lost weight, I refused to wear anything even the slightest bit tight.
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    very noticeable . . . you are doing a fabulous job . . . stay focused and keep it going!!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Can definately see the change around your middle...be proud of your hard work!

It might be an idea for you to do your pictures in the same outfit each time, then you will see what we do! :drinker:
  • losinglbslovinglife
    Options
    thankyou. I'll bare it in mind, the jeans I have on in the 2nd picture are too big & they're 2 sizes smaller than the jeans in the 1st picture.
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    before I lost weight, I refused to wear anything even the slightest bit tight.

Well there's the biggest difference. You look great in that bottom pic, and it's something you didn't even dare to wear before. That's awesome.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    The photos are too different for me to be able to tell. You have to take the photo at the same angle to be able to tell.
  • lovelayla
    Options
    Your belly looks smaller.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!! you look great
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,641 Member
    Options
    thankyou. I'll bare it in mind, the jeans I have on in the 2nd picture are too big & they're 2 sizes smaller than the jeans in the 1st picture.

You just gave us the answer! 2+ sizes smaller!!! That's noticeable! Has anyone in your life noticed? Or do you not believe them - my family are always the worst on telling the truth. You look a lot thinner in the today pic and as others have said in the same or very similar clothes it would show even more.
  • michellewelch2010
    michellewelch2010 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Where did your hips go?!! :)

It's hard for our minds to catch up with our bodies... We can lose like 1/4 of ourselves, like chopping off a leg, yet we look in the mirror and we still think we look the same...

Keep track of your measurements, they don't lie. And throw out any clothes that are too big for you, except maybe 1 pair of jeans so when you are done you can look at them and say wow, I used to wear those?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!