Lost 100 pounds in 7 months. Pictures

Options

Replies

• slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I know you must feel great cause you have truly transformed yourself! Keep up the good work!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Good job! You'll get to where you want to be again!
  • Innovating
    Innovating Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Can you give an example of some of the steps you took-diet wise- when you first started your journey over last year?
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • cherryblossomrose
    Options
    you are doing great. well done. Keep going:smile:
  • angelycar
    angelycar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story,thanks for sharing,just wat I needed to keep moving...
  • chubbs43
    Options
    You can add me to your friend list,i am also on that 100plus journey????
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Can you give an example of some of the steps you took-diet wise- when you first started your journey over last year?

The first step was to stop relying in processed food. I started eating a lot less. if i eat pasta I will have one serving and I use the whole grain pasta. I switched to brown rice instead of white rice and starting eating a lot more meat and vegetables. There are days that is all I have is just protein and vegetables. If you need more, Feel free to friend me. Anyone can friend me that wants to.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow ...Hats off to you! You are truly in the road to success !! Congratulations and keep going ...you are inspiration ! :smile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Justx80
    Justx80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow. WOW. This make me so happy! I know, I'm a broken record but seriously...YOU are an inspiration. :)
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration and I know that you are going to reach your goal, well done and congratulations !
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job :) Congratulations for not giving up!
  • pumpkinkatt
    Options
    very inspirational ..... good job
  • Vampcitychick
    Options
    how did u do it?
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Keep up the great work. Congratulations on your 100 lb milestone :)
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Keep it up!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you I can't even express it. You may not be able to even grasp what an impact this will have on your life...all good! I wish I had been as smart as you are 30 years ago. By losing this weight you are literally extending your life and the quality of it and for everyone who loves you. You now can avoid all of the serious illness and diseases that favor the obese. Your children's lives are better and they have a mother who is setting an example for them for the rest of their life. I wish you continued success and I think you've got this down!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're definitely on the right path!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!