Your success Stories to keep me motivated!!!!!!!

Options
Im tyring to lose 50lbs and i wanted to see u guys success stories to keep me motivated......:smile: Just put how much you lost, how long it took and what did you do. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    Start weight: 165 lbs
    Current weight: 114 lbs
    Total lost: 51 lbs
    Time: About 1 year 3 months

Before:

zBUveF7.jpg

Now:

tJ90f86.jpg?1

That was at 1200 cals for the first few months, then 1300. Exercise for the first few months, then I stopped and haven't really done any exercise since, I just stick with 1300 calories a day. For most of the time I ate whatever I wanted - primarily pub food, take aways and microwave meals. I still eat plenty of pub food and take aways, but have tried to replace the microwave meals with something a bit healthier.
  • ClaudiaKho13
    ClaudiaKho13 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Allisonsss
    Allisonsss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    Start weight: 122 lbs
    Current weight: 112 lbs (trying to get to 108 lbs!)
    Total lost: 10 pounds
    Time: 7 months

I started at 1200 calories and found I was too hungry throughout the day. I switched to 1300 calories and have been there ever since. Myfitnesspal has been super helpful in watching what I eat (I used to eat HUGE portions, we're talkin' gigantic! Thanks to Myfitnesspal, I have a better idea of what i'm eating and how much).

I play soccer twice a week (40 minute games), run once or twice a week, sometimes I do the elliptical at the gym and also do the Nike Training Club App. You should download the Nike Training Club App if you're looking for at home personal training for free, it's awesome! I try to switch up my workouts.... I try to workout at least 4 days a week. I usually rest on Fridays and Saturdays. I just did my first half marathon, and finished in 2 hours and 23 minutes (my goal was 2 hours and 30 minutes!). Good luck in your weight loss journey, I know you can do it! :happy:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Height 5'8
    Start weight 330
    Current weight 211
    Total 119pds
    Time 1.5 years
    Did it by healthier eating and exercise and one cheat meal a week!!

2luqfcz.jpg
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Height 5'8
    Start weight 330
    Current weight 211
    Total 119pds
    Time 1.5 years

2luqfcz.jpg

Just AWESOME!! Great job ladies
  • lauly101
    lauly101 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had 29lb to lose, lost 14 so far :)

I didn't start off as huge but I wanted to get down to my 21st birthday weight and I'm half way there. My mum even said I look good (which is a huge thing!) even though she did moan I needed a tan ;p lol

I am doing insanity and started off as...well a clumsy, uncoorinated PE school drop out. I am the furthest away from sporty one could ever be (typical geek/nerd/swot at school) but managed it so far (despite one of the other teachers in the school I work in saying in genuine shock horror 'but that's too hard for YOU, you can't do it'). I start Month Two on Monday and am TERRIFIED it looks so hard but JUST to show Mr N I can do it AND to get to my 21st weight.... I WILL DO IT!

Additionally, I looked so fat in my wedding pics I wanted to look beautiful in my 30th pics lol AND my dad is poorly with cancer which was a huge reality shock. I need to look after myself!

Good luck!
  • LoveForRunning
    LoveForRunning Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Claudia! Hope this helps ya :wink:

I lost 20lbs in 4 months due to running. I just ran & ran & ran... Like Forrest Gump LOL! Good luck on your weight loss goal!
  • ClaudiaKho13
    Options
    Hi Claudia! Hope this helps ya :wink:

I lost 20lbs in 4 months due to running. I just ran & ran & ran... Like Forrest Gump LOL! Good luck on your weight loss goal!

haha i would do running to lose like 50lbs but i hate running so im sticking to counting calories!!!!!!!
  • natralove
    natralove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    20 pounds in 2 months
    gym 6 days a week for 45 to 60 mins
  • hartland45
    hartland45 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Thank you.
  • ClaudiaKho13
    Options
    Thanks
  • jzs20
    jzs20 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Height 5'8
    Start weight 330
    Current weight 211
    Total 119pds
    Time 1.5 years

2luqfcz.jpg

Wow congratulations ! U look awesome ;)
  • ClaudiaKho13
    Options
    Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!