From 270lbs to ONEDERLAND!!! First time in 9 years!

Options

Replies

• jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic...you look amazing!
  • ktrain78
    ktrain78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was happy loosing half of what you did to get to 199 so you HAVE to feel great! Congrats ans keep up the life changing work! Going to do anything to commemorate the event?
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Terrific job! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • buchanan700
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! :)
  • vickymayhan
    vickymayhan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I want to get to the ONEs too. I started at 323 several years ago. Got down to 229 and then my significant other of 37 years got cancer and passed away and I gained up to 260 so now I am on my way back down hopefully. I'm a stress eater just to have something to do. I need everyones prayers.
  • Snicklefritz81
    Snicklefritz81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier! :) congratulations! Thank you for posting it's a huge inspiration to me, since I'm about 20 odd lbs away from onederland myself!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    congratulations! what a wonderful feeling <3.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) I'm in the same boat. I started at 264, and I am now 197. I have not been in onederland since I was like 13!!! :) Awesome feeling.
    You rock!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hitting "onederland" is awesome!! :)
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! Very inspiring!
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your SO. You just have to remind yourself that eating won't take away your emotional pain. It may numb it for a while but in the long run you're only hurting yourself. Praying for you!
    That is awesome. I want to get to the ONEs too. I started at 323 several years ago. Got down to 229 and then my significant other of 37 years got cancer and passed away and I gained up to 260 so now I am on my way back down hopefully. I'm a stress eater just to have something to do. I need everyones prayers.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :) I am 5'8". As to collarbones, to be honest, I hadn't really noticed they were visible! I see it now that you mention it! I'm not really sure at what point that happened... looking back at my photos, in September's ones I can't see my collarbone. I was about 225lbs then. By December photos, (210lbs) I can see it. :) Not as much as I can now though!
    That is fantastic!! You look great!

May I ask how your height? And collar bones...when did yours become noticeable? I'm fixated on seeing mine again.:blushing: :embarassed:

Thanks for replying. They are quite visible now...congrats to you! I've still got a ways to go but I'm determined to see them AND onederland.

Thanks for the inspiration. :drinker:
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I started out just 2 pounds higher than you. I remember finding my collar bones again. It was an odd discovery. ????
  • innergoddess83
    innergoddess83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Congratulations :)
  • mwa2801
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME AND SO INSPIRING....THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!
  • tuneout
    Options
    Awesome! You have such a lovely side profile, your nose is so cute lol. great job :)
  • 2013noreen
    Options
    Wow and congratulations!!! I am currently your beginning weight and have fibromyalgia also
    I would love to connect with you to know what you did :)
    Thanks and have a great day:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!