Brazil booty lift or t25?

Options
Im trying to find a new workout program to do at home. I just have some fat i want to get off of me, maybe 5 or 10 pounds, and i need to tone. Im not wanting a long workout. I dont have time for it. I can do up to a 45 min workout. Is focus t25 really rough?
I have been reading reviews of brazil butt lift, some people say they have seen amazing results in a months time then some say that its taking months for results. I want to get good results by june, cause im going on vacation. Please let me know experiences of people who have tried brazil butt lift, or T25. Thanks so much. Im, just stuck between which one to choose. By the way, my normal workout is hip hop abs lol. But im ready for a change cause im at the pooint where, im as far as its going to get me.

Replies

• born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Neither of those workouts will "tone". Just do body weight squats till failure. Honestly, squat with dumbbells if you cant get to a gym and lunge. THat's about it. But, if you can get to a gym, do it. Learn to leg press and barbell squat. Your booty will love you and you it :)
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No to brazil butt lift !
    Born2drum man gave u good advice.

I do the butt bible and 30 day shred! Awesome!!!!!
  • PurpleDragon87
    PurpleDragon87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the Butt Bible! And I add The 30 Day Butt Lift workouts as well. Both are free on YouTube!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Brazil Butt Lift and I personally like it. One of the DVD's is a LOT of squats. Its all about angle. I did it last year for about 30 days, but quit b/c I had borrowed the DVDs. But I started again last month. I only incorporate it 2x per week with my other workouts and I'm seeing/feeling results.
  • staceylcash
    Options
    I will look into the butt bible and the 30 day shred. I need a program because i dont do good doing my own thing. I absolutely have to have something i spend money on to make me keep up with. I also have a kidney disease where my body makes kidney stones, im handling it ok, but when im in a great deal of pain, its easier for me to force myself to do something i spent money on, than to make myself do my own thing. I need a program. And no gym either. I tried curves and i hated it, and i have a husband who loves me and trusts me, but he doesnt want me going to a regular gym where he thinks i will get hit on. And i respect him enough not to get a gym membership.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you about t25 but I am doing Brazil Butt Lift & Zumba and mostly am sticking to BBL high & tight and yeah there's results there even with the few times I've done BBL. The Z is for weight loss (cardio) & the BBL is a total lower body workout, and that's one of my huge trouble areas. My husband says my LB is hard, & I can see some results.
  • fitandGLAM
    Options
    I'm currently doin a hybrid of insanity and brazil Butt lift ... I highly reccomend BBL. The resistance band & ankle weight work outs make a huge difference. I'm on week 3 and I'm definitely seeing results already. It comes with the yellow band you need when you order it, and I bought ankle weights from Walmart.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    neither. go buy a mtn bike :-)
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've done both programs and they are both awesome. If you are looking for a killer workout in less time, I'd go for T25. I had lost all my weight when I started T25 and was still able to shave off about five inches all over; it was pretty awesome. And the workouts are just 25 minutes - in Brazil Butt Lift you will end up working out over an hour on some days depending on which schedule you follow. T25 is 25 minutes except for double day Friday which is two workouts, at 50 minutes total.
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    BBL has great results, but T25 is shorter and more intense. Don't worry about it being too rough, there are modifications for all the moves until you get stronger.

An awesome new one (and more affordable than T25) is 21 Day Fix. 30 minute workouts, plus a portion control system to really help you with the nutrition aspect. I did the Cardio workout on Wednesday and my butt is still sore!

I have tons of info I can send you on any of these programs, feel free to message me! I can walk you through it all.
  • staceylcash
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Thanks for all the great responses!