Progress pic update

Options
ChuckgM3
ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
I took a pics in my bathroom mirror after 15 lbs and was really encouraged by the progress so now that I've made it 30 lbs I took some more but sadly these aren't quite as encouraging.

I can definitely see a difference, I guess I was just hoping for a more dramatic improvement after 30 lbs... this has definitely awakened me to the fact that I should be able to EASILY get down to 150, maybe even less.

Also, I think I may have been sucking in my gut a little bit in the middle pictures, but definitely not today.

30lbs.jpg

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Thirty-one pounds in 2.5 months? That is outstanding!!!! You look great!!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Be encouraged!!! There is a definite noticable difference even if you were sucking in your gut :smile:
  • Gayalabeille
    Options
    That is pretty amazing. what a difference. Well done you!
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Nice job! Yupp, there's definitely a difference! Keep up the good work! :)
  • JosephTucker
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job hottie!! ;o)
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. It's harder for us to see it, bet you can tell in your clothes. You have done a good job keep it up.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • leslieheb
    leslieheb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are looking good. Keep it up... Take any acomplishment as good thing no matter how small it is... I watch the biggest loser and when they people get down close to their goal weight the pounds come off slower and slower and the changes are smaller and smallr... so keep it up you are doing great..... before long the girls wont be able to stay away that is if they are not already swarming ,.......
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    major difference....congrats on the 30lbs lost...that's a huge accomplishment. how do you get the pics like that...is it a software to set them up like that..or r u a super computer wiz??? I want to badly to have pics like this but have NO CLUE how to do it. n e ways...big congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • doris_day
    Options
    You're looking really good. Way to stay with your goals. I think you've lost a lot of weight in a short period of time and the results are amazing. Good for you! I see a major change!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    you're shrinking!
    good job :)
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good job there Mr. That's a fantastic effort. Keep up the good work.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I see a definite change between the 184 and the 171 especially in your waist & in your shoulders/chest. Much more defined & your shoulders look less broad. you look amazing, keep it up!!!
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow great job, very noticeable difference, well done!!! :happy:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    and omilord, here i am staring at a half naked man at work LOL. People are probably beginning to wonder about me , LOL
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! You are doing a great job! I'm sure you are toning all over. Some areas are hard to see like the legs and arms when you look at yourself but I bet you can feel it in your cloths! Keep up the great work!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Definaly a difference! Keep up the good work and congrats on the 30lb loss!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. It's harder for us to see it, bet you can tell in your clothes. You have done a good job keep it up.

Oh yeah, I have to wear a belt now with my size 36 jeans that I was really squeezing into a few months ago... a few more lbs and I think I'm going to break my old 34s
    how do you get the pics like that...is it a software to set them up like that..or r u a super computer wiz??? I want to badly to have pics like this but have NO CLUE how to do it.

I used photoshop which I just happen to have for work, it is a rather robust and expensive application, but I think there are lots of free online utilities you could use... try googleing "free photo collage"
    I see a definite change between the 184 and the 171 especially in your waist & in your shoulders/chest. Much more defined & your shoulders look less broad

Yeah, I think I was just hoping it would come off my love handles before my chest and shoulders :)

Everyone else, thanks a TON for the kind words... it means a lot. I know that all the before/after pics on this site have been a major source of inspiration for me, so I'm just hoping mine can eventually do the same for someone else.

This is about the weight where I've always stopped dieting before and said "good enough" but no way I'm stopping now, this is a change for good.
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    I see it alot in your face, you don't realize that your face gains it also. Your face has slimed down dramatically. Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!