Towel show!!

Options
arwacky
arwacky Posts: 1,653
I have to say I'm loving towel Friday and I wish I knew before I ran outta the house today. This thread is to showcase all those amazing towel pics so post compliments to the person above you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    LOL, you must've seen Angie XD
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    What towel pics???
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    LOL.
    Hai Seth. Why, do YOU have towel pics??
  • arwacky
    Options
    Haha not sure but everyone I've seen looks really good so I figured they need some credit for being able to towel-up. Lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I have to say I'm loving towel Friday and I wish I knew before I ran outta the house today. This thread is to showcase all those amazing towel pics so post compliments to the person above you! :flowerforyou:

I would just like to assume that the photo rules are stricly enforced fairly and evenly, and thus towel pics are against forum rules...
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get the lighting quite right, it's not my most flattering. But still, this is mine.

frajen-washcloth__0102651_PE248019_S4.JPG
  • MityMax96
    Options
    LOL.

I might.... :blushing: :blushing:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    towelie-flickr-deanne1271.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    LOL.

Let's see! Haha
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get the lighting quite right, it's not my most flattering. But still, this is mine.

Will you look at the thread count on that thing... Ermehgawd!
  • mister_universe
    Options

Looks like it would be nice on the skin.

I always wear mine fully clothed. It's the new hover hands for pictures.

om5.jpg
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Need I say...or rather show more?
  • MityMax96
    Options
    LOL.

Let's see! Haha

I would get in trouble for it....big time
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Yes... The potential of trouble is strong hahahaha...
  • arwacky
    Options

I would just like to assume that the photo rules are stricly enforced fairly and evenly, and thus towel pics are against forum rules...

Keep it classy guys. -pinkies up-

And for all you know there's layers of clothing underneath lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

judging by this thread, prepubescent males are held to different standards by would be report happy people...
  • mister_universe
    Options

judging by this thread, prepubescent males are held to different standards by would be report happy people...

Hey, I WANTED hair, I just didn't get much! If you'd just consent to drawing on my naked body with a sharpie...
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Hey, I WANTED hair, I just didn't get much! If you'd just consent to drawing on my naked body with a sharpie...
    Just making sure we're all talking about the same thing, yah?

e788cdf3433af97e3bddabf22ff50036.png