80lbs down 80 to go! Anyone want to loose these 80 with me?

Options
Hey all!

I started at 321. I am currently at 238. My goal is to be in the 150's. (I am 5'8) I am looking for someone who has 80 or so pounds to loose to do the journey with me. I'd even text daily to make sure we are on track. Let me know if interested!

Replies

• slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I started using MFP a little less than 7 months ago. I weighed 271lbs at my first weigh in and wanted to lose a total of 140lbs. I've lost 73.5lbs (current weight is 197.5) and have 68lbs to go! My current goal is to get rid of 40 of these pounds by the 4th of July. I am very motivated -- feel free to add me!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    my ultimate goal is to loss around 95lb. I'm only down 19 so far. So have got a long journey ahead of me. I am determined and motivated and happy to share my journey.
  • angelforever222
    Options
    I wanna lose around 100 lbs. 16 down! Ready to do this! Need a boost of support when I hit the evil stall wall of death!
  • rya4eva
    rya4eva Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 60! I added you :)
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100! Need all the help, motivation I can get.. If I don't see results I may get sleeved.
  • buckeyes1985
    Options
    I'm down. Just started a couple weeks ago I was 307 pounds I'm currently at 292 pounds and my goal weight is to get down to 180 pounds. So that's another 100+ to lose. I usually workout 6 days a week. I'm stuck in a rut at the moment haven't lost anything for the past week and have been killing my workouts at the gym. But like I said I'm up for the challenge!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I started our art 260 and lost about 50 with 70 more to go.