Any other moms of little ones out there?

Options
Hi,

I am trying to find ways to fit in exercise as a working mom, eat healthier, and lose baby weight that I haven't been making any progress with. I hope MFP will make the difference for me. I have a 7-month-old and a preschooler. I know I could be making better choices than I am now. I give in to the stress and sleep deprivation and don't take care of myself, my priorities are my kids and my job. But now I feel like to be a better mom and be more focused at work, I have to be taking better care of myself and have improved well being and energy.

I'd love to connect with more people to support each other on this journey - especially if there are any other moms who can relate!

Replies

• JacqueJo
    JacqueJo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think we are already friends (from my earlier post), but I hear you!!! My kids are a little older than yours, but my story is the same. We can do this!
  • vardhinikumar
    vardhinikumar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi, I would love to join in this weight loss journey, I have a pre-schooler
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I am!! I have an almost 8-month-old little boy as well as being pregnant with a girl! Though, I'm not really losing weight, I am focused on being healthy and supporting!

Feel free to add me! As well as anyone else who'd like to... :smile:
  • Dedicatedmetime
    Dedicatedmetime Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! :)
  • scoutli
    scoutli Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me! 2 little girls, a full time job, and a committment to fitness and health. I'll send you a request. You can do this!! (My girls are 5 and 19months.) And no nanny here! Hubby and I work opposite shifts. Chaos!! But we make it work.
  • acarrillo2012
    acarrillo2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! Scoutli, my husband and I work opposite shifts too with no childcare. Chaos is exactly the word for it. But happy chaos :)
  • ashm233
    ashm233 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi :) I have 1,3,5 yo kiddos. It's tough to find time for just me!! :)
  • Kiyalynn
    Kiyalynn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If you like you can add me. I am 8 months pregnant with my first baby and hoping to get back on the dieting train once she is born.