Something about deadlifts...

Options
SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
That makes me feel sexy. This morning I felt pretty. Now I feel like a sexy beast. A hungry, sexy beast. Rawr!!!

Replies

• toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    They make me feel well endowed

pFQCZUc.jpg?1
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    That makes me feel sexy. This morning I felt pretty. Now I feel like a sexy beast. A hungry, sexy beast. Rawr!!!

Not sure about your form, but hey its your bod!

I kid I kid!!!!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    ace69_ORIG-JackmanDL.jpg

One day I'll be Wolverine.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    :heart:

Viva la deadlift :smile:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    They are so fabulous. Squats are too:). Seriously, this week has been my first ever of performing a variety of compound lifts other than just dead lifts. I was feeling powerful afterwards! It's the equivalent of a runners high in intensity but different somehow. I think I get the whole idea of taxing the CNS and deloading/resting. I used to have muscles and work out regularly, but this is just different somehow...
  • I feel like I belong on Mount Olympus after doing a set of deadlifts.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    They make me feel well endowed

pFQCZUc.jpg?1

Imagine how youd feel if you had a beard to go with that?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

*drools*

ETA.....sorry so busy drooling I forgot to actually contribute.

This is how I feel about hip thrusts.....sexy and sweaty and just generally badass. Oh and squats and deads too. But hip thrusts are my first :)
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts are the sexiest of lifts! I've stopped a few men around me at the gym when I pulled 220 lbs.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Deadlifts are the sexiest of lifts! I've stopped a few men around me at the gym when I pulled 220 lbs.

Yup I'm sure it wasnt you bent over while in yoga pants. Def is all that weight ;)