20-25lbs weight loss, need buddy for 10 week challenge

Options
Hi Guys and Dolls!!

I just recently figured out how to use the community boards (YIPPIIIIIEEE!!) My main goal is to loose 20 pounds before summer. I am currently in week 3 of a 10 week fitness work out challenge. Looking for people with similar goals to create a soild and supportive work out groups to benifit any one and everyone!! My biggest weekness is craft beer and cheese! But, my biggest strength is sticking to a work out every day. I am really living by the saying " The work out you will regret the most, is the one you didnt do."

So my story is i am 26, light-moderate active but i use to model and then let myself go, Like 40 pounds in 4 years. So thats and average of ten pounds a year (yikes!!) I ve tried sticking to a goal of a pound a week but then get discouraged with the scale outcome. I know alot of it is water, but maybe its not. I know muscle weighs more then fat so i am going to start measuring in and keeping a blog.

Anyone with me???

<3:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have the same goal, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kjimale
    Options
    I'm down. Feel free to add me. I'm new and have been using MFP for a week now. I lost about 3lbs so far, trying to lose 40-50 lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • ElisaGutierrez26
    Options
    I would love to join you
    Please feel free to add me aswell
    Would love to lose 20 lbs before summer
  • wishfulcharms
    wishfulcharms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in,need the extra support