Replies

• msbroin
    msbroin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ^^
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ha, my boyfriend is trying like crazy to get me to play some Minecraft, his best selling point? "You mine stuff, and you know, you craft stuff. Minecraft."
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Any other PC games? Because WoW doesn't count. So far you're a console peasant.

I+am+a+dirty+console+peasant+planing+to+get+a+_a0792ac5fef4e4eefc684483fb81b9c3.jpg

I too am a PC elitist. Bow down.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1151199-the-pc-vs-console-gaming-argument-in-a-nutshell-comic
  • nicolabarratt267
    Options
    Added :) I'm a fellow female gamer and also do YouTube.
  • shaneanigans1
    Options
    Added!! :) I also do youtube! just created the bodybuilding channel a couple weeks ago!! heres a link if youd like to check it out im 16 years old and do workout logs/training videos and ill also be making videos on diet and training!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteluW7hZ-eddCJ5ckf0Lcg it would mean a lot if yall subscribed!
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    request sent...and Xbox all day haha i play black ops 2 and ghost WAT WAT.....
  • dmsx3
    dmsx3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Neverwinter player here. Never played WoW. I have always been too afraid of getting completely addicted. :) Used to love Pirates of the Caribbean though!
  • Lesa1129
    Lesa1129 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WoW and Shaiya
  • msbroin
    Options
    Im loving all the gamers
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hii, adding! :)
    Any other PC games? Because WoW doesn't count. So far you're a console peasant.

I+am+a+dirty+console+peasant+planing+to+get+a+_a0792ac5fef4e4eefc684483fb81b9c3.jpg

Lol :P
    If PC gamers consider console users peasants what do you make of people like me who play tablet games?

Huge player of Clash of Clans here but thats it tbh other than a bit of candy crush on the train!! Lol

Feel free to add me

Trust me..there is a LOOOOOOOOOOOT of hate to people who play tablet games, especially on Steam I find...Greenlight in particular (if you've no idea what I'm on about Steam is an online game distribution platform and Greenlight is a part of the site where devs can upload their games and people can say yay or nay this should/should not be sold here) the amount of hate generated there is ridiculous lol
  • Ready2Loose75
    Ready2Loose75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Go gamer girl. Gluck on hitting your goals. Been a die hard gamer since Atari. Most of my teenage years were spent BBS'ing and Mud'ing on my first PC. I remember day one of EQ and the years spent in it to the first day of WoW beta and the years in it. I am on and off WoW these days. Currently on for the last month but barely played. Grinding levels has always been my favorite thing. I've played every class over 60 and most are 85-90 at this point. Would like to max out every class in game eventually. What server are you on?
  • Chaos111545
    Options
    Hi, I think this thread is old but i like it so I'm posting :P I play league, wow, skyrim, soon to be Elder scrolls online when it comes out, minecraft, every console game, Fez, and pretty much every game i get my hands on :x Add me if you want
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I see it's old too, but I'll bite! I can always use some more gamer girls on my FL!

Hello, lovely! Welcome to MFP!

I'm Meagen (Or you can call me Sirens), 23 from Indiana, & am into video games too! I play League of Legends every night & for hours on end on the weekends, am currently testing out ESO, play Guild Wars, Skyrim, Minecraft, silly games on Steam, & love to make friends in the process. :bigsmile: A goal of mine is to be able to cosplay once I get to my goal weight: so super excited about that!

I have around 75 pounds to lose in total. I break mine down into nerdy-licious mini goals in order to break up the large number that stares at me in the face. Every 5% of my body weight lost, I reward myself with something NOT food related. You can check out my profile if you'd like to see how I've got it goin' on. Also, I break down my ticker that way. Right now, I'm on my way to my first 'mini goal' ~ my ticker says I'm 2 pounds away. Once I hit that goal, I'll redo my ticker & add on another 11 or so pounds to lose.

Good luck on your journey, darling! I would love to support you (and anyone, for that matter!) along the way ~ anyone, feel free to add me! I also log every day, exercise (weight lifting) 4-5 days a week, and am supportive & active on my news feed.

Let's do this! :flowerforyou:
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    If you are playing ESO... Add me @serhotjustice
  • msbroin
    Options
    I dont plan on playing ESO but thanks
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    Mostly on the PS3, but do play LOTRO once in a while and Star Wars: The Old Republic frequently on the PC. Feel free to add me!