Here we go again...

Options
First of all, I hate posting pics!!! But I have found over the years it's a good way to keep yourself accountable and sometimes you notice things that you don't see when you look in the mirror everyday. So anyways...

I joined MFP back in 2011 to keep track of my calories and lose a few pounds that had crept up on me after getting out of the military about 10 years ago. I am 38 and looking back I wish I would have just stayed focused and not let myself go.

When I joined this site I weighed around 200 pounds and in the first year was able to lose about 35 pounds pretty easily. I got down to around 165 and just kind of stayed there for a while before I decided to try to bulk back up a little. I wasn't really concerned with my BF% too much at the time and looking back I should have paid more attention to that than what the scale said. I bulked back up to around 180 before I realized that I had let myself gain a little too much of it in fat instead of muscle. So I started again. (this is called spinning your wheels by the way)

20130805_111749_zps32c83e58.jpg

So to make a long story short, here I am now. Back down to about 155 and around 12% BF. I am planning to do about a twelve week or so bulk but this time stop before I reach 15%.

20140221_082839_zpsf124ae91.jpg

I know I could keep cutting for a few more weeks and drop some more fat and probably have more defined abs, but I have got to regain a little sanity and some recovery ability in the gym in the way of a little more food...:wink:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!