Best At Home Fitness?

Options
I was wondering if people had thoughts on best/better home fitness programs for those just starting off... I have heard good things about P90X but am afraid it may be beyond me... help?

Replies

• Trad78
    Trad78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Take a look at Power 90.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if people had thoughts on best/better home fitness programs for those just starting off... I have heard good things about P90X but am afraid it may be beyond me... help?

Depends what you want to achieve, but personally I'd suggest getting hold of You Are Your Own Gym and complementing that with some running or swimming.
  • aeclarke1967
    aeclarke1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Right now I just want to improve energy consumption so I burn more... recognizing that my capabilities are limited with excess weight and joint impact. I am taking yoga and walk, but wanted to kick it up a notch. Thank you for the suggestion, I will take a look at it.
  • aeclarke1967
    aeclarke1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much.
  • popo312
    popo312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Take a look at Power 90.

I started this one and only made it three weeks. It's a good workout for beginners like me but it bored me to tears. It's old but the worst part is that it's only two workouts, one cardio and one strength. It's the same thing over and over again, I just couldn't take it anymore! I have switched to T25 and we'll see how that goes. It's certainly a tougher workout but it's only 25 minutes though.