light snacks?

Options
I had larger lunch than usual today and ill feel stuffed if i have the usual protein bar i have most days, what could i have instead that is low in fat?

Replies

• gemma1675
    gemma1675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fruit?
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would say a piece of fruit and/or 0% M.F. greek yogurt. That will give you carbs + protein but no fat. Oooor pickles + a small can of tuna ( I buy those single serving size ones that are like 90 calories). Or a low cal smoothie (Greek yogurt/protein powder, fruit, maybe a bit of almond milk, ice) depends on your protein powder and how much fat it has though, and what kind of almond milk you buy. I guess if you're not super hungry you can just leave out the protein because that will make you more full. Honestly I just don't eat if I'm not hungry and then I have extra calories to play with later in the evening.
  • SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Why care about fat? Research shows that eating fat does NOT make you fat, and some even show that it helps you loose (you gain more weight drinking skim milk that whole or 1/2 and 1/2).

If you will feel stuffed eating more, why eat? why not just skip your snack? I prefer the fruit myself for a snack, apples and peanut butter is yummy!
  • fittyinthemaking
    fittyinthemaking Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Why care about fat? Research shows that eating fat does NOT make you fat, and some even show that it helps you loose (you gain more weight drinking skim milk that whole or 1/2 and 1/2).

If you will feel stuffed eating more, why eat? why not just skip your snack? I prefer the fruit myself for a snack, apples and peanut butter is yummy!

because i don't want to go over on fat for the day...

and i feel faint if i don't snack
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah Fruits are a good option and even after that still you need more try almond milk or may be simply water