First Day - Looking For MFP Friends

Options
Hello,

I have quit WW. I don't see myself following that plan for the rest of my life. The meetings.... I didn't find beneficial as well. No t worth the cost.

I will be calorie counting. It's the most accurrate and simple plan to follow.

I am looking for friends along the journey.

Please feel free to add me.

Thanks

Replies

• theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I also started with WeightWatchers online. I got tired of all the unnecessary changes to the website and the point system, I came here instead and I've never looked back!

I'll add you, but anyone who wants to add me is great! I love the community here! I accept all add requests as long as your here for mutual support!
  • gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll add you both. It is encouraging to see others progress and help others as well.
  • GnomeNana
    GnomeNana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing MFP for a while but never joined any groups. I am on a very strict plan and I am struggling. If anyone can help support my journey I would love it.
  • IrishGabriella
    IrishGabriella Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did WW before yrs ago. It's a pain going to the meetings though I know some people really get a lot out of it. I've been just using this site since 1/1/14 before that I was on a shake (Very low cal diet) to get started. I love this site. Anyone that wants to send me a friend request I'd be happy to accept.
  • jacquiearchambault
    Options
    Hi I would love to be part of your group. :smile:
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me. I log daily and have lost 18 lbs so far. :)
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I used to do WW, but I just didn't have the money for the meetings. Now I'm doing trying to lose again, and really trying to educate myself on what I'm putting into my body.
  • losing270
    Options
    I have did every diet out there including pills that are not magic by the way! I joined MFP the other day and seeing what I put in my mouth is helping me. You can add me! I am 5ft 4 in and weigh 270, so I have a long way to go! Hey, but Rome was not built in a day!!! Tina
  • aditya2491
    aditya2491 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me too :)
  • Empty_Calories
    Empty_Calories Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Recently back on MFP, always looking for new friends to keep me motivated and inspired.
  • JLG_81
    Options
    I tried WW briefly a couple of years ago, but when I got a public meeting, I was horrified that they were weighing people and calling their weights out to the rest of the group. I didn't even get through to the end of the meeting, I snuck out half way through.

I'm happy to cheer other people on, we're all in the same boat after all. Buddy requests sent :)

Jenni
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I've been on MFP for a few months and am really impressed by its comprehensiveness, simplicity, and the support of other members.
  • princesslucylou86
    Options
    ive tried everything ww, rosemary conoly, slim fast EVERYTHING!!! this seems to be easy to fit into my life now. feels free to add...and welcome to the mfp family :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, i used to dread going to WW meetings and the cost was a drag too especially when you hit a plateau. Although my weight loss is slow it is always like that for me so best to be with MFP.

Get some supportive friends on here, log everything you eat and drink and you will succeed.

Feel free to add me but please note i only support mutual friends who offer support in return

good luck with your journey
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    i have hit a plateau too, feel free to add me but i only offer support to mutual friends

good luck with the journey
  • 125KC
    125KC Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add friends - pleaz feel free to add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add for more support...happy to do it
  • gussysgirl
    Options
    I was a WW at one time too but just got too costly and I thought the meetings were kind of lame too. Welcome and I would love top be your friend also!
  • Flops83
    Flops83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first day back as well after a few up and downs. Looking to stick with it this time and really push to hit my goals. Anyone can add me as a friend for some support :).