Coffee

Cooking

Shovelling

Napping

Working
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Once a year we have a vintage weekend, which...this year...just happens to co-incide with going back on a diet. So I've been shopping today for clothing I hope to have to take in next year lol. Went swing dancing yesterday and between the two days have started the diet in good form.
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Watching TV as I put my back out yesterday.
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm going to build some litecoin machine's with my friends for a side business I have going with my friends. Then we'll likely grab some food and watch some olympics and then probably get my geek on.
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did some data analysis, posted a postcard and in a bit I'm going to a chinese place with my housemates :drinker:
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm working a 12 hour shift (hangs head)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I got to sleep into 8am, which is a miracle since I have kids! Ate bfast and lunch and now going car shopping with hubby and kids. Later on a friend is visiting for dinner and drinks.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    woke up
    scratched *kitten*
    did some pushups and situps

sitting here bored as all get out, I need to do some studying for a certification exam but it's so boring

may go try and find a cat gif no one has ever seen before
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Spent the morning with the parental units.

Maybe seeing Pat Travers tonight. Outdoor gig and it has been raining on and off all day so it may not happen.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    woke up

drank some water

got workout clothes on

ran some intervals/walked to the park (almost 5mi total)

ate lunch

on MFP now

next:

shower

take nap

get ready for work

walk to work

save the city (aka be Batman)
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Woke up

Watched movie

Zumba

Protein shake

Shower

Pick up house

Dinner with friends

Think Floyd Concert

Cards against Humanity at my house after

Drink

Sleep....maybe ;)

:drinker:

Slainte peeps!
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    Pretty much the same as every day..

get up , shower , make breakfast for all, clean up, do housework, laundry, make lunch for all and clean up , make dinner for all, clean up do laundry... make coffee got to bed :P

only difference with today is, no school so kids are home and my daughters at work on saturdays so trip to the tattoo shop twice to drop her off and collect her.... cant wait till she passes her driving test :P
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    got up, walked for 2 hours at the school; came home, ate breakfast, watched a little tv; read the 3 newspapers online; I'm debating about going outside and shoveling some more of the 15" of snow we got Thursday that now drifted with the horrid winds we had yesterday; but I think instead I'm gonna have to go to the clinic becuz I do believe I have an eye infection. besides I'm not supposed to be doing any lifting per dr orders for another 2 weeks. but that shoveling isn't going to do itself. It'll wait, I'd best take care of the eye. But I think I'll eat some chili I put on this morning before I head to the doctor. dang what a waste of an afternoon :sick:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Sunday- and I'm replanning my workout.