There is nothing more I HATE than when __________!

bigbarnold
bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
a girl is being abused by her boyfriend :mad: :mad: :explode: :explode:

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    I realize I'm out of toilet paper AFTER I've poo'd
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    I cant find the lighter
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member

Yes.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    rape culture is so imbedded in society that I have to read an article about a rapist who raped a women who was HIV positive complaining that he got HIV after raping her ...suggesting that all women with HIV wear panties & badges that say so that no other man who tries to rape her gets to experience such trauma

literally puking
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member

Been there, done that. :ohwell:
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    people abuse or mistreat animals
  • ebayaddict0127
    rape culture is so imbedded in society that I have to read an article about a rapist who raped a women who was HIV positive complaining that he got HIV after raping her ...suggesting that all women with HIV wear panties & badges that say so that no other man who tries to rape her gets to experience such trauma

literally puking

WTF???
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    people abuse or mistreat animals

THIS!!!!!!!! And children! Makes me so :mad:
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    People sit right behind you in movies even when place is empty WHY !
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    People who misconstrue everything you say.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    My son is sick :-(
  • Lisa1971

OMG I just had a woman park right NEXT to me the other day when the entire parking lot was empty. I was in my car texting and didn't even see her until I went to get out. She glared at me because SHE parked too close to me and could barely open her door to get out. I was like seriously? YOU parked next to me in an empty lot and then glare at me because you can barely get out!? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:grumble: :noway:
  • There is nothing more I hate than when someone is being rude when I am watching my favorite t.v. show or they are bothering me when I am listening to a good song. They always manage to bother me right when the good part is coming.

I remember when I use to live with my parents and I would watch Once Upon A Time (my favorite show) and my little brothers use to be so super loud that I couldn't hear no matter how loud I turned the t.v. If I didn't move out of that house, 3 little boys would of end up going missing. LOL
  • Lisa1971
    My son is sick :-(

Me too. My little guy is just getting over a cold and fever. Hope your little guy is feeling better soon.
  • ebayaddict0127

OMG I just had a woman park right NEXT to me the other day when the entire parking lot was empty. I was in my car texting and didn't even see her until I went to get out. She glared at me because SHE parked too close to me and could barely open her door to get out. I was like seriously? YOU parked next to me in an empty lot and then glare at me because you can barely get out!? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:grumble: :noway:

People take the stall next to you in a completely empty bathroom....
  • Lisa1971

People take the stall next to you in a completely empty bathroom....

Yep. I need my pee space!
  • IVMarkIV
    IVMarkIV Posts: 116
    Asked the dreaded question: "does this make me look fat?"....god damnit!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    People walk slowly in front of me in the high street - my is it considered rude to bump them out the way?
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    You take time to hold the door open for someone and they don't even acknowledge you!
  • Lisa1971
    Or when you let another car out in front of you and don't get the Thank you wave! Irritating!