I need new friends :)

Options
Finally I am doing this mfp thing for real & for me it is so helpful to have friends who actually communicate in my newsfeed.

Now this is no shade to my current mfp friends but we just don't talk hardly ever.

We may share a few "Likes" here & there but nothing really motivating.

My request is for people who are doing this for real & are very active with talking & sharing tips to

PLEASE ADD ME! :-)

I have a lonnnggggg way to go but having positive active friends on here will make the ride that much easier!!!

Thank you.

Replies

• Rockwell1020
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Just started my self ! I'm new at this so I'm not even sure how to add people yet and good for you losing 16 lbs already! like I said I just started for real the begging of the week , so Monday I will see where I'm at
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rockwell1020 for your reply & Yes please add me!

I need all the help I can get. lol
  • mehitabel83
    mehitabel83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I have the same problem. I'm a third of the way through a hundred pounds and could use an active poster friend myself:-)
  • findingfitness101
    Options
    I'll add you! just come back after a break and need to fill up my friends list again and you seem lovely :-)
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an invite. I just started here recently and I always seem to be on here, trying to learn and stay motivated. Stacie
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You could add me I post almost every day and I do feed back on your posts and even on your meal choices :wink:
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am also seeking active motivated friends whom can keep me accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a few active friends but not many so I know just what you mean I definitely could use some more! Im ganna add you :)
  • amritahome
    Options
    Hi - I'd love to join you and have some support but I don't know how to add people by username - the app seems to require a Facebook name or email address. Is there another way?
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Always looking for more support and motivation!!