Cookie Dough Oreos

Options
...ARE SO GOOD.

I always make sure to have 160 calories by the end of the day so I can partake in 2 cookie dough oreos.

Replies

• MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to try them lol I'm afraid I'll enjoy them too much and will fall off the wagon.
  • jessthep1rate
    jessthep1rate Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THIS! My bf and I just finished off a package... and NO MORE will enter our house! It was fun, though, and I totally did the same thing... had to save room for my Oreo fix at the end of the day!

Also, the Marshmallow Crispy ones are even better, IMO, so... either run out and get a package, or steer clear or them :P
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have no self control with Oreos.... :laugh: "Just a couple" turns into an entire row, plus a large glass of milk. heh
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'd buy them if they made tiny packages of them, lol.
  • CDogg17
    Options
    That's so funny! I bought them for the first time the other day and I was soooo angry that I wasted 70 whole calories on one cookie! LOL I thought they were super gross. At least the cookie part was yummy…it was the filling that I didn't like. Now if they'd been the Double Stuff, that bag would be gone!
  • aimeeelise_awesome
    Options
    THIS! My bf and I just finished off a package... and NO MORE will enter our house! It was fun, though, and I totally did the same thing... had to save room for my Oreo fix at the end of the day!

Also, the Marshmallow Crispy ones are even better, IMO, so... either run out and get a package, or steer clear or them :P

Marshmallow Crispy, eh? Walmart only had the cookie dough and a strawberry flavored one, I'll have to investigate for the marshmallow crispy! Also, my bf didn't like them so much... so it's up to me to finish the bag ;D
  • aimeeelise_awesome
    Options
    That's so funny! I bought them for the first time the other day and I was soooo angry that I wasted 70 whole calories on one cookie! LOL I thought they were super gross. At least the cookie part was yummy…it was the filling that I didn't like. Now if they'd been the Double Stuff, that bag would be gone!

They grew on me. They don't really super taste like cookie dough, and when I first tried them, I said to my boyfriend, "I'd be happier with a scoop of legit cookie dough in-between the 2 chocolate wafers." They're more mocha-y.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh man, want mine? I bought a package today (also a package of the marshmallow crispy and peanut butter) and I can't stand any of them lol
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I wonder if any stores are selling them in a snack pack of like 6-10 cookies hehe

That's the only way I could trust myself to limit it to 2-3 per day but they sound AMAZING.