everyone can add me too. we are all in the same journey to lose weight
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me welcome
  • mkemmis73
    mkemmis73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was recently counting points too and decided to track calories as well. I realized that using this site was much easier than counting points, so I'm done with WW and love MFP! Anybody can add me as well.
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Always for looking for new support! the more the better. Feel free to add me!
    Keep up the great work everyone!! :))
  • Little_Lula
    Options
    I'm new here too and I've done ww several times and always end up eating a lot of packaged food. Which I would like to get away from. I am trying to learn to eat things I like in moderation and improve my nutrition...all while losing weight! Kind of a tall order but I'm really going to try and be patient with myself this time. Please add me...the more support the better!

P.S. I sent you a request :)
  • Fit2BeMe2014
    Fit2BeMe2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got the MFP account last year in July. Fell off the wagon :( I'm now back on and have been for about 3 weeks now. I always welcome anyone who wants the extra support, we could all use the extra encouragement :) . I'll request as well
  • SunshineNo1
    SunshineNo1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I am calorie counting as well. Started on a diet and work out for past 1 week.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I tried WW wasnt for me ...Wishing you much success ...Anyone is more than welcome to add me :smile:
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too! I found that seeing other people's progress motivates me even more and has helped me stick with my own goals :)
  • marHUGE1
    Options
    Feel free to add for support. Right now it's just my gf and I supporting each other (which isn't a bad thing) but it is always nice to have the support of like minded people.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, and also recently quit WW. Their database doesn't have as many foods as FP, so I had to come here to get the information to enter in WW. There for a few weeks I used both systems and decided FP works better for me. Plus I rarely got anything useful from the meetings which is the main thing you're paying for-- to the tune of $50+ per month!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Lavinbrad
    Options
    I've done WW so many times,. I'd lose just a little weight but I was losing inches all over. I would get discouraged because they only count weight lost. It got too expensive. I enjoy being on MFP because I can relate to so many people and I get encouragement. Please add me. I accept anyone.
  • Jenn19891
    Jenn19891 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me - I'm here everyday for support
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have quit WW. I don't see myself following that plan for the rest of my life. The meetings.... I didn't find beneficial as well. No t worth the cost.

I will be calorie counting. It's the most accurrate and simple plan to follow.

I am looking for friends along the journey.

Please feel free to add me.

Thanks

I quit it too. its a great program but lets face it: on every package of stuff youeat is calories and not points. its a lot easier with mfp and its free
  • LHudson53
    Options
    I got to goal weight using MFP. Then I got cocky and quit logging. Spent months indulging myself, then a few months feeling incredibly guilty. Now I am back to Square One. But (hopefully) I have learned my lesson and will NEVER leave this site again!

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. The encouragement that we all receive, reading the posts, holding myself accountable for my daily calories/exercise/water intake...for me, it is as important as breathing.

Good luck to everyone!
    Laurie
  • jodiegator
    Options
    Hi

I've only been here about 5 days. Will happily add you as no friends at the moment! Completely understand your points about WW.
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I try to log daily. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Feel free to add me as well, or anyone for that matter.

I`ve tried weight watchers twice and it did not work out for me.