Looking for Supportive Friends!

Options
Lets try this again, shall we?

My name is Ayla and I'm 23 years old. I'm looking to lose around 30 pounds and to get into the best shape I can for the summer. I want to get more active and not be so lazy. It's hard when it's so cold out but I will manage.

I'm looking for some good, supportive friends who are determined and will help me on this hard journey. I try my best to motivate where I can and give whatever advice people need. If you're looking for what I'm looking for, feel free to add me!

I log daily, along with weighing and measuring myself weekly. I'm hoping to hear from a bunch of you because I need all the support and motivation I can get. The more friends the better. And plus, my news feed is pretty slow, haha.

Hope to hear from you all!

Thanks!

Replies

• AleKeo
    AleKeo Posts: 12
    Options
    I added you :)
  • Polda2010
    Polda2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request =)
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    added you as well :)
  • starg1rl1
    starg1rl1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done! Added you. I'm mother of 5yo and 4yo, i'm 32 years old. Come on let's do this together, when I was your age I was overweight too, and manage to lose 10 kg for my wedding, it was not easy but you will make it. Now i'm struggling again with my weight and depression but try to stay positive here.
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Add me im looking for more friends too :)
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Added you. Stay consistent. This is about a lifestyle, not just losing weight.