Starting to use the forums more and realizing that . . .

Options
Texsox
Texsox Posts: 146 Member
. . . friends can really help. So if you don't mind having an immature, beach bum, middle school teaching, summer surf teaching, trying to lose another 30 pounds, living in perpetual sunshine and warm weather, Kerouac reading, Country listening, two kids in college paying, 49 year old as a friend, send a request. Thanks,

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Friend me up Tex!! :wink:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love your sense of humor. How fun !!

Eva
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Sent a request.
    I didn't add friends right away either and I wish I had sooner, they're very genuine and sweet. I love checking MFP for their comments now. :smile:
  • sing1998
    sing1998 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    yep! "no man is an island". friends keep us accountable.
  • qualitymama
    qualitymama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    was going to add you until you said you listened to country....lolololol just kidding, request on its way ! :)
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    yeah!
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Actually I listen to both kinds of music, country *and* western lol. And stadium rock from the 70s, blues, folk, . . .
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend!

L.
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Yes they can! :happy:

I was on MFP for a few months before I started participating in the forums and "making friends". It's amazing how much more I've been able to stay on track with that sort of accountability.
  • Rhammond8
    Options
    Hoping to find some genuine ''friends'', if you will, on here to support and motivate me! Counting calories and keeping logs of everything is brand new to me, so I'm not too sure how well I'm going to do or how dedicated I will be. I'm open to trying new/healthier ways of staying fit, not really dieting or trying to lose much weight. I guess my main goal is to tone tone tone.. :) Anyone in the same boat as I am feel free to message me and we can begin to build our support group!! YAYYY TO NEW BEGINNINGS! :)

5' 6''
    141lbs
  • heatypablo
    Options
    was going to add you until you said you listened to country....lolololol just kidding, request on its way ! :)

haha!! too funny!! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    WOW! Country AND Western??? If you're gonna add stadium/arena rock though, you gotta include some of the 80s hair bands in that. :laugh:

With the diversity of music that you enjoy, you may like my Internet radio station. Give it a shot... www.UltimateVarietyRadio.com.