Are you on Weight Watchers? Looking for friends!

Options
Hello!

I just joined last night and would love to find other people who are on Weight Watchers. After reading through the South Beach diet and Atkins, I felt that WW would be the best choice for me. I give support and motivation and I'm trying to find new friends who are similar to me in that way. I'm online a lot so I would love to communicate with you through mail!

I need to lose weight and already have started an exercise plan doing Pilates. Now if I can change my eating habits then that would be another positive step. Hope to hear from you! :)

Replies

• newgirlwalking
    newgirlwalking Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also doing ww. I may eventually switch over to the mfp app and do my tracking that way, not sure. I have the free ww ap on my phone though (using pts plus diary so i'm not going to meetings or paying subscription fees) and i'm already so familiar with it that switching to something else sounds a bit exhausting.
    Once i get a fit bit ill have to start switching over i suppose. Tracking seems easier when thinking in points instead of calories. RIght now anyway.