I'm finally noticing a difference ..

Options
I have lost 27 lbs and thats a lot of weight to loose. I have not noticed a single change .. not in my clothes (the way they fit) .. or in my appearance at all ... until tonight.

You are not going to believe this .. my first time I noticed a change was in my shoes !!! My shoes are starting to flop and are feeling too big. Me with my big old clodhoppers .. they were the first to shrink. LOL

Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the smaller feet!.. It'll come with time though. You've done great with your loss.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me too! I actually thought at first that I grabbed my mom's shoes by accident when leaving her house last time. So weird.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yes! This was exactly my first public post on this site! Feet and the new shoe size! Go you! This is just the first of many amazing things to happen if you stick with it! Doing a happy dance for you!:drinker:
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    great loss:happy:

Mine are big number 10's, I wish mine would shrink a size or two.
  • OmahaRocks
    OmahaRocks Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    tanks :happy:
  • OmahaRocks
    Options
    Thanks for saying such nice things to me. You inspire me to continue :blushing:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I have yet to notice much of a change in my shoe size. I do know how the large calf boots are pretty big but other than that not a huge for me. Congrats on your progress this far!
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    First things I noticed was all my belts got too big for me, my car became more comfortable to drive, I stopped snoring and sleeping on my back, all those little things add up to something big, and keeping it up, you'll notice many more changes to your lifestyle, but many you didnt expect, but wouldnt of thought your feet change much during weight loss though.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Better go shoe shopping!!
  • OmahaRocks
    Options
    thanks
  • OmahaRocks
    Options
    Riding in the car more comfortably . . now that would be an unexpected pleasure. Thanks for your comments.
  • OmahaRocks
    Options
    Thanks