Lot of weight to lose

Options
Hello all,
I am just trying to get a bigger support system going. I have a LOT of weight to lose and the more support I have, the better off I think I will be :)

Replies

• NelMora
    NelMora Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiff824 -- I just started today too! I'm here to get support and give it too. I look forward to our journey....
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both! :smile:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Know you can do it - it might not always be easy, but it can be done. You have made a tremendously brave choice to change a lifetime of habits - I applaud your courage!

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • jennyharland1
    jennyharland1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! We can do it!
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all. Hang on to your motivation and your support networks and don't give up, even when the road to a healthier lifestyle gets bumpy.
  • crazyferretperson
    Options
    hi i just started today too :happy: add me
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well howdy hey there y'all. I have 135 to go til I reach my goal. My initial goal is 75 by my 50th birthday coming up in October and another 25 after that for my Christmas present to myself, then another 50 by Memorial Day 2015 :happy:
  • Tati_Mm
    Options
    Hi! I also have a significant amount of weight I have to lose and I love to have more support! Add me! :smile:
  • happyrelation
    Options
    Young adults are already in a category that lose weight a lot faster than say someone who is 45.
    I am 40 and found P90X and Insanity worked well..very well. Bill Phillips Body for Life worked very well years ago.
    And I wanted something that was easier on my body, didn't take as much time, and I didn't have to think about what my next meal was going to be.
    I researched and found two that my full criteria. I know there are more out there...
    First I found one that is great for men and women at http://buildthemuscle.net.
    And the one I decided to do because it has a great support system of women doing the program and finished the program, just for women, and simply laid out and guaranteed and I found it at http://inshapenow.net.
    I'm losing on average 1 1/2 pounds a week.
    I think one of the keys to success is setting yourself up for success. Find a plan that is realistic to your lifestyle so you aren't cheating or angry at yourself for missing a workout or a meal.

To your lifestyle change!