Low Calorie Foods That SAVE YOU!

Options
Everyone post your fav Low Cal quick go too food that saves you.. I will start with mine ... REGULAR OLD Cheerios with Skim Milk. I eat two cups of these with the milk and all I find them to be filling low calorie, low sodium, low sugar low fat meal to quickly grab, they have saved me so many times.

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Cabbage cooked with some ginger, I can make a bunch of it at the beginning of the week and have a bowl of it whenever I feel like eating. Also really helps with some of my...digestive issues, and I like how it tastes. It is kind of like my warm salad since I don't really like raw leafy greens.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with grapes and a little salt and pepper yum yum
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    tuna
  • b2kelly
    Options
    I want to add a few more;

1) Sole Fish unbreaded fillets with some leamon juice, pepper and hot sauce baked in the oven for a few mins

2) Vita Muffins - chocolate ones... they are only 100 cals each and have no fat and lots of fiber walmart has them and they are so good.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Spinach smoothie with vanilla almond milk

Stef.
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Blueberries
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    FISH! (tuna, flounder, salmon, catfish, pollock, tilapia, cod, mahi mahi, bass)
    Homemade salads (my fave with red cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, vinegar)
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Celery sticks
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Cottage cheese and oatcakes :smile:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Swordfish
    Ahi tuna
    Spinach salad
    Apples
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    well I like to eat half cup of black beans with lots of lettuce, green verde salsa, tomatoes if I have them and onions if I have them... I call it a taco salad. its low cal and yummy. I also buy these kelloggs protein bar with fiber they have like 10 grams protein and 7 of fiber. I like the chocolate peanut. its my go to for on the go or as one of my snacks after a workout. I love my oatmeal packets too. high fiber maple and brown sugar. I love Yoplait one hundred calories greek yogurts too., packed with protein and yumminess. these are my main go tos.
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Apples or carrots. I would maybe have one or two apples before I'm full, and carrots are just low calories and probably couldn't eat enough to blow you way over calorie budget before getting full. Plus they are packed with vitamins and such.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Blackberries! I've also started buying a bunch of these all-natural fruit strips from Whole Foods when I go grocery shopping, they're small and only 60 calories but they satisfy that need to nibble on something a little sweet every now and then.
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Whey protein
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    Shiritaki noodles. I dry fry them as suggested and have them with HOT chilli sauce. Blows your mind and has you gasping. Then I drink lots of water! Cures any hunger!:laugh: